We are Netcompany-Intrasoft, a leading European IT Solutions and Services Group with strong international presence and expertise, offering innovative and added-value solutions of the highest quality to a wide range of international and national public and private organizations. More than 500 organizations in over 70 countries worldwide have chosen the company's services and solutions to fulfill their business needs.
For more information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.netcompany-intrasoft.com.
A day in the life of a Security Engineer
You will be a part of a team in charge of the European Commission’s Network Managed Services. You will be part of our Agile teams support EU Institutions web applications, services and IT.
Your main duties will be:
- Deploying, configuring, maintaining and monitoring the network/network security and supporting services
- L2 support
- Service troubleshooting
- Incident resolution
- Problem management with suppliers and underlying services for the covered domain and services
- Infrastructure monitoring, availability testing and reporting
- Implements changes and service requests when they are not yet automated
- Documentation management
- Transition of a service from design to operations
- Develop deployment plan
- Develop network/network security and supporting custom services
- Release management
- Impact assessments
- Project activity for network/network security or supporting services
- Security monitoring for the different services to be covered by the NMS III organisation
- Automation of devices configuration
- Continuous integration/continuous
If you have
- Education : BAC +5 in computer sciences or equivalent
- At least 3 (5 for senior) years of professional experience relevant to the duties she/he is responsible for within the NMS III operations organisation
- Comfortable with most aspects of administration of systems involved in one or more of the domains of this call for tender
- Has a solid understanding of most of the technical aspects and concepts related to the domains of this call for tender
- Ability to write scripts using one of the programming language used within the NMS III organisation (Perl, Python, Shell, etc)
- Advanced knowledge of the technical area/domain she’s/he’s part of
- Internet technologies : DNS, HTTP, SSL, IPSEC, TCP, UDP, IP
- Technologies :
- Firewalls: Checkpoint, Fortinet and Juniper firewalls
- Proxy / reverse proxy: Bluecoat
- DNS: Bind
- Remote Access : Pulsecure
- Load balancing
- IP network principle (switching/routing)
- Certifications in the domain she’s/he’s part of
- Experience in Automation (Use of Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins, etc)
- Creative problem solving skills
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose problems
- Fluent in French and English is a requirement
…then this position is suitable for you!
It would also be a plus if you had
- Any security certification
- Experience in delivering in a production environment
This position comes with:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods - unlimited access to Udemy for Business), and fast career growth
- Interesting and challenging tasks within large-scale projects
- An international dynamic within a fast-paced working environment
- The opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
We ensure equal opportunities, treatment, and consideration to all candidates. Discrimination based on sex, racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual orientation or marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other factor protected by applicable laws and regulations is prohibited. At Netcompany-Intrasoft we respect human rights as part of our culture, and we focus on creating a positive workplace in which all employees are valued and where diversity and inclusivity are welcomed.
The safety and well-being of our employees remain our top priority. Please note that Netcompany-Intrasoft’s recruitment process is being conducted virtually due to preventive measures against the Covid-19 pandemic.
Our people are the most important element of our success. Our work life is well defined by our set of fundamental Values:
Be the link of a great team that forms a unique network across departments, countries and business units and operates with trust, open communication, transparency and respect.
We make it happen with our expertise, accountability and solution-driven attitude. We always strive for improvement, always with an eye on the big picture.
We learn & evolve by embracing a culture of building on our experiences, sharing our knowledge and developing our skills. We are always open to new ideas and invite all our colleagues to contribute with theirs.
We fuel creativity in every aspect of our everyday life at Netcompany - Intrasoft; in the solutions and products we design and the initiatives we undertake.
We share customer success by understanding their unique needs, corresponding to their vision, and exceeding their expectations.
*Please submit your CV in English
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.