We are Netcompany-Intrasoft, a leading European IT Solutions and Services Group with strong international presence and expertise, offering innovative and added-value solutions of the highest quality to a wide range of international and national public and private organizations. More than 500 organizations in over 70 countries worldwide have chosen the company's services and solutions to fulfill their business needs.
For more information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.netcompany-intrasoft.com.
The Technical Business Analyst is responsible for the provision of services concerning, among others, analysis, design and quality assurance related activities for new and existing applications and systems; in addition, services regarding the procurement of said systems.
Your main duties will be:
- Services covering, among others, analysis, design, testing, training, deployment and hosting-related work, pertaining to production information systems and their environments.
- The provision of expertise, studies, evaluation and reporting of a business, functional, technical, quality and other relevant nature, for information systems.
- Analysis of business, functional and technology-related needs, requirements and specifications.
- Analysis of stakeholders, organisational structures, business processes, data flows and business models.
- Information systems’ architectural modelling and functional design.
- Workload analysis, estimation and costing (e.g. WBSs) for information systems.
- Information systems project and portfolio planning, risk and cost/benefit analysis.
- Production of documents relating to information systems (user guides etc.).
- Provision of quality plans, underpinning contracts, service level agreements, quality control and evaluation plans.
- Testing and acceptance of deliverables, provided by Suppliers (third-party contractors or otherwise).
- Defining quality, test and acceptance procedures and criteria.
- Quality assessments or other matters associated with information systems’ quality.
- Undertaking the implementation/execution of a project management methodologylI
- Follow-up of information systems-related activities
- Participation in business, functional and technical working groups, progress meetings, and meetings with the business/users.
- Interfacing between the business side and the project team.
- Leading a small team of Java developers
If you have:
Master and minimum 10 years of professional experience in the following areas:
- Business, functional and technical analysis
- Quality procedures
- Conducting studies in the design and building of IT systems (e.g. quality, security, requirement analysis, technical or functional domain)
- IT project management methodologies (e.g. PRINCE2, PMM4EP/ENGAGE, etc.), with IT governance and management frameworks (e.g. COBIT, etc.) and with analysis tools (mind mapping, root cause analysis, etc.)
- Application of analytical methodologies and techniques
- Expertise in information systems architecture, business and functional analysis, software design, testing, training, acquired through information systems’ implementation and maintenance.
- Experience in software development as well as deployment and hosting-related activities.
- In-depth knowledge of methodologies, processes, tools and frameworks for software development (e.g. Agile/Scrum, iterative waterfall, etc.), design and modelling (e.g. prototyping, design patterns, use cases, BPM/BPMN, UML, etc.).
- Good knowledge of English or French
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to communicate with management and staff at all levels
- Tact and diplomacy
- Capable of working in an international/ multicultural environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team, through a methodological approach
- In-depth knowledge in information systems and specific functional areas
- Well-developed drafting, written communication, and feed-back gathering skills
- Customer focused
- Ability to work with changing technologies and environments
- Rapid self-starting capability
…then this position is suitable for you!
This position comes with
- Competitive compensation packages
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods - unlimited access to Udemy for Business), and fast career growth
- Interesting and challenging tasks within large-scale project
- An international dynamic within a fast-paced working environment
- The opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
We ensure equal opportunities, treatment, and consideration to all candidates. Discrimination based on sex, racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual orientation or marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other factor protected by applicable laws and regulations is prohibited. At Netcompany-Intrasoft we respect human rights as part of our culture, and we focus on creating a positive workplace in which all employees are valued and where diversity and inclusivity are welcomed.
The safety and well-being of our employees remain our top priority. Please note that Netcompany-Intrasoft’s recruitment process is being conducted virtually due to preventive measures against the Covid-19 pandemic.
Our people are the most important element of our success. Our work life is well defined by our set of fundamental Values:
Be the link of a great team that forms a unique network across departments, countries and business units and operates with trust, open communication, transparency and respect.
We make it happen with our expertise, accountability and solution-driven attitude. We always strive for improvement, always with an eye on the big picture.
We learn & evolve by embracing a culture of building on our experiences, sharing our knowledge and developing our skills. We are always open to new ideas and invite all our colleagues to contribute with theirs.
We fuel creativity in every aspect of our everyday life at Netcompany - Intrasoft; in the solutions and products we design and the initiatives we undertake.
We share customer success by understanding their unique needs, corresponding to their vision, and exceeding their expectations.
*Please submit your CV in English
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.