NSI – Cloud Integration Architect – EN
NSI -CEGEKA Group is based in Luxembourg and Belgium. The company celebrated its 25th anniversary in 2018. NSI is a provider of value-added IT services (Agile application development, ERP, cloud infrastructure, professional services) for the private and public sectors.
To reinforce our team, we are looking for a Cloud Integration Architect, speaking English.
Your main responsibilities:
- Join the architecture team of 35 people
- Creation of cloud-hosted IT services for the customers
- Collaborate with 2 other cloud architects
- Help with the selection of services offered by cloud providers
- Produce designs and guidelines to allow a scalable usage of those services
- Coordinate the technical integration with the IT tooling (Customer portal, CMDB, automation, chargeback, etc.)
- Work to improve operational efficiency by providing automation and contribute to updating procedures for the operational teams
Your profile :
- You have at least 5 years of experience in IT architecture
- Working experience in a medium to large IT environment
- English fluent. Any other European language is considered as an advantage.
- Experience with:
. Webservices integration
. Database and middleware
- Good knowledge of IP Networks
- Is considered as an advantage:
. AWS architecture certification (associate at least)
. Experience with Azure or GCP
. Experience writing Ansible jobs
- Ability to work and communicate in a multi-cultural environment
- Service-oriented mind-set
- Ability to communicate in writing and verbally in a clear and concise manner
- Initiative, accuracy and attention to detail
If at the end of the recruitment process your application is successful, you will be asked for a criminal record
- Permanent contract
- Dynamic and innovative environment
- Be in the position to open your career perspectives
- Competitive salary package
If you do not receive any answer within around 20 days, you should consider that we cannot proceed with your application.