Onsite Workplace Engineer based in Paris – FR/EN
NSI -CEGEKA Group is based in Luxembourg and Belgium. The company celebrated its 28th anniversary in 2021. NSI is a provider of value-added IT services (Agile application development, ERP, cloud infrastructure, professional services) for the private and public sectors.
To reinforce the team of one of our clients, we are looking for an Onsite Workplace Engineer, location based in Paris, speaking French and English
Your main responsibilities:
- Hands-on support at the end-user's workplace, both in an office environment and at a location in your production buildings, also for cases with a resolution time of more than 15 minutes.
- Execution and support of IMACD requests and standard changes, which are requested via standard processes and a possible order portal.
- Implementation and support of migrations and project work, where in bulk systems have to be moved, renewed or adjusted (for example a migration from Windows7 laptops to version Windows10).
- Hands-and-eyes for other IT teams, who manage the IT systems remotely.
- Managing your stock of end-user hardware and other workplace-related supplies.
Your profile :
- You have a first experience in a similar position
- Fluent in French and English
- Applicable knowledge of the ITIL principles.
- Troubleshooting of Windows, Microsoft Office, network, ...
- Troubleshooting in the field of end-user hardware, printers, IT-controlled production components, ...
- Consultancy in the field of hardware and mobile devices (Android / iOS).
- Deployment of end-user hardware via SCCM, Intune or other tooling
- Customer-oriented and customer-friendly communication.
- Multilingual communication, according to the needs of your company.
- Proactivity and ownership in the follow-up of disruptions and requests.
- Permanent or freelance contract
- Dynamic and innovative environment
- Be in the position to open your career perspectives
- Competitive salary package
If you do not receive any answer within around 20 days, you should consider that we cannot proceed with your application.