Senior Full Stack Developer - Cloud Technologies - EN
NSI -CEGEKA Group is based in Luxembourg and Belgium. The company celebrated its 28th anniversary in 2021. NSI is a provider of value-added IT services (Agile application development, ERP, cloud infrastructure, professional services) for the private and public sectors.
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer - Cloud Technologies, speaking English.
Your main responsibilities:
- Develop, document, test, modify and maintain the custom software: web apps, IOT platform, …etc.
- Write new code using prescribed specifications and design documentation in accordance with programming standards
- Modify, test and troubleshoot existing programs/software utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and development/programming technology
- Contribute program and domain knowledge to feature and functionality planning.
- Effectively unit test all codes and programs
- Ensure documentation
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Master’s Degree
- English fluent. French will be considered as an advantage
- Proven experience designing and delivering cloud solutions with Azure if possible
- Strong Experience with
- PaaS (Platform as a Service) -Understanding of the different cloud models (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Micro Services Architecture - Experience in the design and implementation of solutions using multiple cloud resources communicating with each other while being decoupled
- Messaging system (Event Hub, Event Grid, Service Bus, Queues) - Ability to create decoupled cloud applications using messaging systems (MaaS) as a means of communication
- NoSQL Databases (Document DB) - Knowledge of denormalized databases (design, implementation)
- IoT - Ability to make a standalone device communicate with a cloud system in a secure and automated manner in order to collect telemetry and store it in a suitable resource (IoT Hub, DPS, Time Series Insight)
- Will be considered as an advantage:
- API Management - Centralization and securing of Business APIs
- Azure active directory B2B / B2C - Authentication, authorization, management of user access and services to resources
- WebSocket (SignalR) - Real-time communication between different resources such as a backend and a web client
- Very good communication skills and team player
- Autonomous, problem solver, and passionate for new technologies
- Permanent contract
- Dynamic and innovation environment
- Competitive salary package
If you do not receive any answer within around 20 days, you should consider that we cannot proceed with your application.