We are looking for a
Front End Developer (m/f/d)
Join our Digital Transformation team and contribute to our agile environment, collaborating within a diverse and interdisciplinary team to support the development of innovative software solutions (BFXpert) for worldwide projects in the iron making industry, helping our customers to improve their competitiveness and reduce CO2 emissions. You will reinforce the BFXpert team and play a key role in developing, adapting and deploying process optimization applications based on customer and process engineer needs.
Working on global projects in the iron & steel making industry, your role goes beyond typical development. If you enjoy teamwork, possess analytical thinking skills, and thrive independently with strong communication, you might find a rewarding place with us.
Your main tasks:
- Develop well-designed, testable and efficient front-end code for industrial applications in close collaboration with engineering departments and customers
- Develop new and/or extend existing features
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing customer needs, prepare action plans and identify areas for modifications and improvements
- Debug and troubleshoot issues to maintain the stability of the application
- Actively monitor technological trends and advancements and apply them where it makes sense
- Serve your customer by giving support.
What do we expect?
- Technical Degree in computer science, software engineering or in a related field; professional experience, especially in an industrial environment, is an asset
- Hands-on experience with Angular, Typescript and Material Design
- Practical experience with React is considered as an advantage
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS3, SASS/SCSS
- Ability to create interactive user interfaces (UI) with good user experience (UX)
- Hands-on experience with container technologies (Docker), Kubernetes is an asset
- Fluent in English, a good command in German and French is beneficial
- Flexibility for occasional worldwide business trips and collaboration with multinational teams.
What do we offer?
- Interesting development possibilities in an international, innovative and dynamic company
- Large training measures and target-oriented feedback
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours and entitlement to leave, which exceeds the minimum legal standards
- Extra social security benefits like additional pension insurance, additional health and accident insurances.