We are looking for an
HR - Generalist (m/f/d)
You are open-minded and like social contact with our employees? Then join us and strenghten our HR team.
Your main tasks:
- Be responsible for all internship and student job related activities and procedures including recruitments, drafting of contracts and payment of the salaries
- Create and maintain personnel files and perform HR filing
- Be in charge of all HR related activities concerning invoices and booking requests in SAP
- Strengthen the HR in employer branding activities and personal development matters
- Support in the planning, organisation and administration of various HR tasks
- Future involvement in respective HR related projects
- Be the contact person for employees in personnel-related matters.
What do we expect?
- Completed secondary education or higher
- A first professional experience in a similar position is an asset
- Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material
- Flexibility, autonomy and high level of responsibility
- Structured and conscientious way of working
- SAP experience is considered as an advantage
- Good level in French, English and German. Luxemburgish would be an asset for office communication.
What do we offer?
- Interesting development possibilities in an international, innovative and dynamic Company
- Large training measures and target-oriented feedback
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours and entitlement to leave, which passes the legal frame
- Extra social security benefits like additional pension insurance, additional health and accident insurances.