We are looking for a Developer passionate about coding and open to work with specialized technology related to customer communication management, printing industry and digitization.
Is this you ? Keep on reading !
Developer (M/F) based in Bettembourg
You will be responsible for developing backend solutions transforming data into customized communications across multiple delivery channels.
You will be involved and participate actively to the full-cycle of projects: analysis, tests, validation and deployment
Within the development team, you will work together with projects stakeholders and bring your insight and expertise. There is a large array of projects covering day-to-day requests to innovative technical products.
It will be your role to keep up to date with solutions’ evolution and you will take the lead on their upgrades, enhancements and maintenance. You must be able to take ownership!
You have graduated from a CS degree and you already worked in real world production environment.
Proactivity, problem solving, curiosity, creativity, team player are among your talents.
You love writing reusable, testable and efficient code and for you, a team grows and improves by sharing knowledge and experiences.
You are capable to work in autonomy when needed and you can keep your cool even under stressful situation.
You have a good level of spoken and written French and English.
Required technical skills
- Proficient knowledge of Perl
- Good knowledge of Shell scripting and Unix environments
- Java experience
- Working experience with Git
- Familiar with DevOps concept, CI/CD
- Docbridge rings a bell? Perfect! If not, we will train you but you must be able to train yourself as well!
- Nice to have : print stream format knowledge such as AFP, PostScript or PCL, familiarity with print management software
Top reasons to work with us:
- To take on challenging projects
- You like change? So do we! We evolve constantly.
- Meet friendly teams & great colleagues
Please be aware that in accordance with the law of July 23, 2016 we will ask the selected candidate to provide us with a criminal record before the contract’s signature.