Arendt Business Advisory (ABA) is the new dedicated management consulting and advisory firm of Arendt. ABA assists private organizations, family businesses and public entities, active in sectors ranging from financial services to renewable energy and manufacturing.
ABA’s dedicated team leverages on extensive field experience to provide a wide range of services, including strategic and entrepreneurial support, transaction and valuation services, sustainability analysis and new business modelling, crisis negotiation, cost control or performance management. ABA operates locally as well as abroad, through Arendt’s network and global presence. As a start-up firm, we operate in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment.
To support the growth of our firm in the public and the healthcare sectors, we are currently recruiting a:
Advisor in Public and the Healthcare Sectors (m/f)
- Provide value added consulting services to public and the healthcare clients;
- Deliver analyses and projects in the fields of strategy and transformation;
- Support our business development activities (proposals, surveys, white papers, seminars, etc.);
- Contribute to the development of our consulting firm by bringing your ideas and investing your energy.
- You hold a Master’s degree in Finance, Business or a related discipline, ideally completed by a healthcare/science management degree and/or project management;
- You have at least 2 years of relevant experience in a management consulting firm or a Big 4 and you have some references in public and healthcare related projects;
- You are reliable, able to deliver work of high and consistent quality;
- You are curious, you ask questions, you like learning and exploring, you are able to quickly penetrate new topics;
- You are autonomous, able to organize your work while escalating issues when needed;
- You are client driven, with good communication and presentation skills;
- You are fluent (written & verbal communication) in French and English. Luxembourgish will be considered as an advantage.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of experienced specialists
- A multicultural environment in a renowned organization where we promote diversity, talent and ideas
- Tailor-made internal trainings and career development
- Equilibrium between private and professional lives
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application. All applications will be treated strictly confidentially.