Arendt Business Advisory (ABA) is Arendt’s dedicated management consulting and advisory firm. ABA assists private organisations, family businesses and public entities, active in sectors ranging from financial services to renewable energy and manufacturing.
ABA’s dedicated team leverages on extensive field experience to provide a wide range of services, including strategic and entrepreneurial support, transaction and valuation services, sustainability analysis and new business modelling, crisis negotiation, cost control or performance management. ABA operates locally as well as abroad, through Arendt’s network and global presence.
As a result of the continuous increase of our activities, we are currently looking for
Engagement Advisor – Corporate Finance (m/f)
- Provide support in the assessment of clients’ structure to address and manage M&A, due diligence and valuation services,
- Perform financial due diligences, providing detailed quantitative and qualitative analysis on acquisition target,
- Carry out pitch books, prepare information memorandum, and provide company valuations (banks, funds, commercial company…),
- Produce client report, strong market researches and maintain dialogue with clients,
- Work in team in activities related to project management, organisation & collaborate with clients and their external advisers.
- You hold a Master’s degree in Finance or Business ideally from a prestigious Business School, or a related discipline.
- You have between 5 to 10 years of prior experience in a relevant area, such as in a management consulting firm, Big4 or financial organisation.
- You are able to provide work of high and consistent quality, often with tight deadlines.
- You are fluent (written & verbal communication) in French and English. German and/or Luxembourgish will be considered as an advantage.
- You are motivated to work in a fast growing environment.
- You are seen as a proactive person with good communication skills.
- You are client driven and focused on problem-solving.
- You ideally have a CFA or CAIA certification.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A challenging role within a renowned organisation;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.