Arendt Services, which is part of Arendt & Medernach, the largest law firm in Luxembourg, is regulated by the Luxembourg supervisory authority (CSSF – Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier) and operates under the status of Professional of Financial Sector (“PSF”).
Arendt Services offers a wide range of services, such as domiciliation, corporate secretarial and accounting services, fund services, directorship of companies, tax-compliance services and assistance in the winding-up of companies.
As a result of the continuous increase in our activities, we are currently looking for a:
Head of Business Unit (m/f)
Team management Preparation of Wire:
- Managing a team of corporate and accounting officers
- Communicating with the team, providing regular reporting and feedback
- Developing the competence of the team members
- Developing the overall performance of the team members, ensuring reporting deadlines are met, with oversight on planning, scheduling and monitoring of workloads
- Ensuring the correct level of resourcing in the short-term through absence management and in the mid-term through capacity planning
- Taking ownership for matching headcounts and competencies with workload
- Exuding confidence and assuming managerial role model
- Managing a portfolio of clients ensuring a high level of client satisfaction
- Maintaining and building client relationships
- Developing sense of ownership, obligation of results
- Nurture and grow client portfolio and client relations
- Ensuring responsiveness and timely handing of client’s requests, ensuring delivery of services of high quality level of services
- Taking ownership for end-to-end problem resolution, including root cause analysis, solution alternatives, business casing, decision triggering and implementation
- Being fully knowledgeable and diligent about risk affecting clients and the firm alike
Financials, KPIs and operations:
- Oversee financial performance of the portfolio and drive profitability
- Taking ownership for feeding, designing, and controlling business KPIs related to activity
- Taking responsibility for achieving assigned activity’s performance targets
- Acting as director of client entities administered within the firm
- Acting as a matter expert providing technical guidance when required
- Contributing to systems development to support the services, acting as active sponsor where required and deploying resources on key initiatives to ensure success
- Ensuring application of procedures and policies that apply across the business and identifying improvements
- Identifying, tracking and solving market, regulatory, client, company and staff challenges
- You successfully passed an academic degree in law (minimum Bachelor) or Economics and Business;
- You have at least 10 years’ experience in a trust company in Luxembourg
- You have confirmed experience in team leadership
- You are fluent in English and have at least basic knowledge in French;
- You are dedicated to work and appreciate working in a fast growing environment;
- You are seen as a proactive person with good communication skills;
- You are client driven and rigorous;
- You are able to maintain and develop clients’ relationships.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- The opportunity to share knowledge;
- Internal trainings and career development;
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.