Arendt Services, which is part of Arendt & Medernach, the largest law firm in Luxembourg, is regulated by the Luxembourg supervisory authority (CSSF – Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier) and operates under the status of Professional of Financial Sector (“PSF”).
Arendt Services offers a wide range of services, such as domiciliation, corporate secretarial and accounting services, fund services, directorship of companies, tax-compliance services and assistance in the winding-up of companies
To be based in our Luxembourg office, we are looking for a:
Internship - Client Relationship & Onboarding - Corporate & Fund Services
- Within a dynamic team, you will be the initial point of contact of our future clients;
- You will be helping with the daily coordination between our future clients, the different teams of our company, the lawyers, the notaries and the banks;
- You will contribute to drafting and negotiating with our future clients our services agreements;
- You will contribute to the collection of the KYC information required by our Compliance team;
- You hold a diploma or are in the end of your studies in law, economics, or management;
- You are fluent in English and have at least basic knowledge in French;
- You possess relationship and communication skills enabling you to evolve in a team and are capable and eager to take the initiative;
- You are very well organized and rigorous;
- You are able to prioritize workload and manage several tasks;
- You are dynamic and proactive;
- You display a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.