Arendt offers its large base of Luxembourg and foreign institutional clients end-to-end specialist advice, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg.
Our comprehensive approach is delivered seamlessly by the various affiliated service companies that have developed over the years to complement the legal services offered by Arendt & Medernach. Any of the service companies within the Arendt group provide access to a one-stop shop for all our clients’ legal and business needs.
To be based in our office in Hamm (Luxembourg), we are looking for a:
IT Security Architect (m/f)
As IT Security Architect, you are responsible for following, maintaining and deploying effective security solutions for Arendt Businesses.
- Develop a complete understanding of a company’s technology and information systems
- Design, build, implement and support enterprise-class security systems
- Align organizational security strategy and infrastructure with overall business and technology strategy
- Identify and communicate current and emerging security threats
- Design security architecture elements to mitigate threats as they emerge
- Plan, research and design robust security architectures for any IT project
- Create solutions that balance business requirements with information and cybersecurity requirements
- Perform or supervise vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments
- Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements
- Review and approve installation of firewall, VPN, routers, IDS scanning technologies and servers
- Test security systems to ensure they behave as expected
- Support the remediation of security-related incidents
- You hold a Bachelor degree or a Master degree in information/security systems, computer science or related field
- You have 3+ year of experience in IT with a successful practice as IT Security Architect
- You have a strong working knowledge of current IT risks and security implementations
- You have knowledge of general legal and regulatory conditions and requirements in the financial industry in Luxembourg
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- You have problem-solving skills and a proactive attitude
- You are organized, proactive and customer-oriented
- You are recognized as a team player and able to work autonomously
- You have a perfect command of English and French, both spoken and written
- You have knowledge of best practice framework (ITIL, ISO27001)
- Firewalling (Cisco, Palo Alto)
- Endpoint security solutions
- Vulnerability management
- Microsoft Azure & O365 security
- VMware NSX will be considered as an asset
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A challenging role within a renowned organisation;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.