Arendt Regulatory & Consulting S.A.is a Luxembourg-based advisory company active in the areas of risk and compliance, business and regulatory advisory, fund distribution and governance. It offers regulatory consulting and advisory services and assistance to an international and sophisticated client base across multiple industries.
Arendt Regulatory & Consulting is a young and enthusiastic firm composed of a diverse mix of professionals with strong backgrounds in consultancy and industry.
Given the ongoing development of our firm, we are currently recruiting a dedicated:
Junior IT Analyst (m/f)
You will support on various IT topics. You will be involved in the development of new digital solutions (softwares, robots, etc.). Your tasks will include:
- Work within a team, coordinating activities and supporting multiple concurrent goals;
- Provide technical assistance to internal and external customers;
- Participate to the development of the new digital processes with business users;
- Define, build, and maintain the databases and data warehouses
- Follow-up on the development, validation and production phases, as well as the Quality Acceptance;
- Participate in the evolutions of the products and their roadmap;
- Produce technical and user documentation;
- Demonstrate innovation, flexibility and alternative thinking.
Your profile :
- You have a Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering;
- You are able to provide work of high and consistent quality and respect tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- You have problem-solving skills and you are ready to taking on a new challenge
- You have knowledge in SQL (MSSQL);
- You are proactive, client-driven and rigorous person with good presentation and communication skills;
- You are fluent in French. English is a strong advantage.
- An entrepreneurial working environment that prioritizes team work;
- A challenging role within a renowned organisation;
- A multicultural environment that promotes diversity, talent & ideas;
- The opportunity to interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.
Mots clés : Computer Science or Engineering, analyste informatique