Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 350 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Moscow, New York and Paris.
Our service to clients is differentiated by the end to end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg.
Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters
To be based in our Luxembourg office we are currently recruiting:
Middle and Experienced Lawyers – Public / Administrative Law (m/f)
Integrated in a team you will have the opportunity to learn and evolve in a collective and challenging structure, sitting with legal experts in a wide range of fields. You will notably:
- Work on public and administrative law cases;
- More specifically, you will be handling contentious and non-contentious files in administrative law, in particular in the areas of urban planning and construction, environment, as well as public procurement;
- Conduct legal research;
- Attend hearings and plead before the administrative courts;
- Follow up on client requests, draft opinions and documents under the supervision of the senior in charge;
- Take part in meetings and/or conference calls with clients with a view to discussing their projects;
- Be rapidly involved in the knowledge sharing.
- You are registered with the Luxembourg bar as “avocat à la Cour”;
- You have gained between 2 and 4 years of professional experience, in the fields of litigation, especially administrative litigation cases, in Luxembourg;
- You are fluent in French and English. Every other language is considered a real asset;You are able to prioritize and efficiently handle multiple tasks;
- You are open-minded, self-driven, flexible and capable of working pro-actively and well organized in very dynamic and demanding environment.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A challenging role within a renowned organisation;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.