Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 350 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Moscow, New York and Paris.
Our service to clients is differentiated by the end to end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg.
Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters.
As a result of the continuous increase of our activities, we are currently looking for a:
Security Operations Engineer (m/f)
As Security Operations Engineer, you are responsible for following, maintaining and deploying effective security solutions for Arendt Businesses.
- Help Arendt build functional systems that improve customer experience and general security level of the IT&R solutions and infrastructures;
- Analyze logs and other data to identify, investigate and manage security threats;
- Manage security infrastructure components (On premise / Cloud);
- Install and configure security solution components in scope of best practices;
- Perform system maintenance;
- Develop and maintain security monitoring, logging and auditing;
- Install required security patches and updates for a wide range of applications;
- Assess technical controls and identify areas of improvement;
- Provide technical support (Level 2) / (on-call support);
- Document IT architecture and operations processes related to subject;
- Automate operational processes related to security building blocks.
- You hold a Bachelor degree or a Master degree in business informatics, information/security systems or related field;
- You have 3+ year of experience in IT with a successful practice as Security Operations Engineer;
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills ;
- You have problem-solving skills and a proactive attitude;
- You are organized, proactive and customer-oriented;
- You are recognized as a team player and able to work autonomously;
- You have a perfect command of English and French, both spoken and written;
- You have the ITIL Foundation certification.
- Firewalling (Cisco, Palo Alto)
- Remote Access
- Vulnerability management
- Endpoint security solutions, comprising file integrity monitoring and data loss avoidance
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 to 2019
- Linux Redhat/Centos/Ubuntu
- Experience on Active Directory / GPO
Knowledge of the following technical skills will be considered as an asset :
- Server and desktop Hardening
- Azure / work on hybrid infrastructures (On premise / Cloud)
- Security standards (ISO 27001, … )
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A challenging role within a renowned organisation;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.