Arendt Services, which is part of Arendt & Medernach, the largest law firm in Luxembourg, is regulated by the Luxembourg supervisory authority (CSSF – Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier) and operates under the status of Professional of Financial Sector (“PSF”).
Arendt Services offers a wide range of services, such as domiciliation, corporate secretarial and accounting services, fund services, directorship of companies, tax-compliance services and assistance in the winding-up of companies.
As a result of the continuous increase in our activities in the Internal Compliance Product Solutions’ department, we are looking for a:
Fund AML – Senior Officer
- Engaging in Investors / Distributors / Fund Managers / Assets Due Diligences processes according to local AML laws, regulations and Arendt Services’ internal policies and guidelines;
- Analyzing CDD information and documents;
- Ensuring proper escalation to management, compliance department and/or the fund’s AML/CFT Compliance Officer as the case may be;
- Assisting management in producing KPIs and client reporting;
- Liaising with customers, manage internal and external queries and requests.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in the compliance environment, preferably in a CSSF supervised environment;
- You hold a Master’s degree in Economy, Finance, Law;
- You have a solid knowledge of compliance related laws and regulation having regard to AML/CFT;
- You have exceptional communication skills in English, orally and written. Any other language will be an asset;
- You are a go-getter and demonstrate ownership and rigor whilst being solution driven and client focused.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.