Arendt is the leading legal and business services firm in Luxembourg. Its legal, regulatory, business adviser, corporate and fund services professionals provide a comprehensive range of business services to its Luxembourg and foreign clients. Arendt’s professionals operate from offices in Luxembourg, Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Moscow, New York and Paris.
Based in our Luxembourg office, the recruitment team leads and coordinates all talent attraction activities for Arendt firms, and is currently looking for a passionate and talented
Senior Recruiter (m/f)
As part of small and dynamic team, you will be in charge of the entire recruitment process as far as the first steps of the integration process for several areas of expertise and be involved in various recruitment-linked projects.
You will interact permanently with the Business Units, HRBP to understand their needs beyond the basic skills described, and you will use your recruitment expertise and excellence to find the right solutions and matches. In this respect, your role will include:
- Defining a talent search strategy and developing a pool of candidates;
- Raising the interest of candidates while promoting our firm’s values and choosing the relevant communication channels in particular via social networks ;
- Managing the overall recruitment process, from writing adds, managing applications, approaching candidates, keeping track of applications, giving feedback to candidates, etc;
- Choosing the appropriate selection process while striving for highest level of excellence and efficiency;
- Updating our recruitment and on boarding data base while ensuring regular reporting;
- Launching innovative or specific recruitment campaigns;
- Taking part in recruitment and campus events, as well as contributing to building our employer branding communication.
- You hold a bachelor or a master degree, you have five to seven years’ experience in a recruiter’s role and you have demonstrated interest in the financial industry;
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal and networking skills;
- You have precious organisation skills, adapted to a fast pace and demanding environment;
- You have a perfect command of French, English and German, both orally and in writing. Knowledge of Luxembourgish is a real asset;
- You are familiar with recruitment platforms, social networks and are IT/digital literate
- You are naturally enthusiastic, proactive and you like sharing it with your team.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to collaborative work;
- A challenging role within a renowned organization;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.