Founded in 1856, Banque Internationale à Luxembourg (BIL) is the oldest multi-business bank in the Grand Duchy. It has always played an active role in the main stages of development of the Luxembourg economy. It currently operates in retail, private and corporate banking, as well as on financial markets. Employing more than 2,000 people, BIL is present in the financial centres of Luxembourg, Switzerland, Denmark, and China.
In Automation Team you will be responsible for maintaining and improving the Blue Prism processes delivered in PRD environment. This will entail not only the correction of Processes but also carrying out small configurations to quickly address our customer’s needs and the implementation of monitoring Processes to facilitate the detection of Infrastructural and Processual anomalies. Your range of action will be gradually increased as the Team is currently dwelling into new technologies such as IBM Datacap and IBM Watson Assistant that will be maintained by the current Maintenance Team.
Additionally you will be responsible for ensuring, in collaboration with our IT, that the team’s Infrastructural needs are met.
- Integrate the team following the procedures and working methods used within the company.
- Maintain proper Process functioning by ensuring:
- That the necessary access rights to execute the steps comprised within the Process were provided.
- That the allocated Machine Time suffices to accommodate the SLA defined by our Business Analysts.
- That the specific and generic Monitoring & Altering Processes are adapted and sufficient to easily detect abnormal behaviors within the current and upcoming Processes.
- Acquire the basic Business knowledge necessary to ensure quick and effective intervention within each Process.
- Keep an active communication with our Configuration Team throughout the lifecycle of a Project actively contributing for the conception of the process in a manner that optimizes stability and maintainability.
- Manage Process PRD Releases.
- Keep up to date with the latest Technologies and Procedures adapted by the team.
Must Have Requirements
- IT Master degree
- Minimum 5 year experience (previous banking experiences are a plus)
- Mandatory Maintenance and Monitoring experience
- Experience with one or more of the following frameworks is considered a plus:
- Blue Prism or any other RPA vendor
- Experience with OOP
- IBM Datacap
- IBM Watson Assistant
- Analytic and Critical spirit
- Rigorous and Pragmatic
- Adaptability and versatility
- Quality orientated mentality
- Risk adverse
- Team Spirit