Founded in 1856, Banque Internationale à Luxembourg (BIL) is the oldest multi-business bank in the Grand Duchy. It has always played an active role in the main stages of development of the Luxembourg economy. It currently operates in retail, private and corporate banking, as well as on financial markets. Employing more than 2,000 people, BIL is present in the financial centres of Luxembourg, Switzerland, Denmark, and China.
You are in charge of the advised management of portfolios of private clients to whom you will proactively provide quality financial advice respecting the bank's investment strategy and the specificities of the clients (risk profile, tax residence...).
With a successful experience in a similar function, you are a financial markets professional able to forge your own convictions, and to appropriate the bank's strategy and its investment universes. Your independence of mind and your dynamism, combined with your proven taste for the relationship with customers, are your best assets for this mission.
· Collect and analyze financial information
· Make investment proposals to private clients in accordance with the investment strategy, and respecting their personal situation and risk profile
· Track investments in close contact with customers, react if necessary, and manage alerts
· Actively participate in market meetings of management and advisory teams
· Host market meetings in front of sales teams, and accompany them in customer appointments and investment proposals to clients
· Diversify portfolio management, control of key asset classes (equities, bonds, foreign exchange markets)
Must Have Requirements
· Good knowledge of key investment materials (including derivatives)
· Good understanding of risk management
· Computer knowledge: Excel, Powerpoint, Bloomberg, Triple A
· Ability to handle a relationship with private customers
· Strength of conviction, passion for financial markets, ability to explain market concepts in simple terms
· Basic knowledge on taxation
· Ability to take initiatives, team spirit essential
· Good verbal and written communication including on complex topics
· English is mandatory, French is a nice to have and German and/or Dutch and/or Russian will be considered as an advantage