Founded in 1856, Banque Internationale à Luxembourg (BIL) is the oldest multi-business bank in the Grand Duchy. It has always played an active role in the main stages of development of the Luxembourg economy. It currently operates in retail, private and corporate banking, as well as on financial markets. Employing more than 2,000 people, BIL is present in the financial centres of Luxembourg, Switzerland, Denmark, and China.
Within our Regulatory and Supervisory Affairs department, you will be responsible for coordinating and drafting answers to supervisory authorities.
The position is based in Luxembourg. You will report to the Head of Regulatory and Supervisory department.
What will you do?
- Ensuring an integrated view of the contacts with the supervisors (CSSF, ECB, BCL, CAA) (therefore actively liaising with other business lines (e.g. Risk, Secretary General, Compliance, etc.)
- Centralizing all exchanges with supervisors inter alia by maintaining updated database
- Drafting answers to supervisors’ requests based on input of concerned stakeholders
- Ensuring that supervisors’ requests are implemented in the bank by coordinating among responsible stakeholders, ensuring supervisors’ expectations will be met, ensuring that appropriate retroplanning is in place, monitoring implementation and ensuring proper reporting.
- Advising on supervisors’ powers and responsibilities
Must Have Requirements
You have :
* Strong analytical and writing skills
* Master in law
* At least 5 years of experience in a similar role
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Excellent communication and collaborative working skills
* Motivation, drive and commitment
* Integrity and strong business ethics
You are :
* Organized, rigorous and conscientious
* Fluent in English
Nice To Have Requirements
French is a clear advantage.