BDO, one of the largest global audit and advisory organizations, is present in 167 countries and employs more than 91.000 people.
At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 500 professionals and more than 30 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.
We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalized service and valued relationship.
In 2016, BDO Luxembourg received the “Happy Trainees” label, with a rating of 4.2/5! This recognition rewards the quality of the integration and supervision of our trainees.
As part of the reinforcement of our Accounting department, we are looking for a motivated and ambitious:
Accounting trainee (m/f)
From June to September 2021
Your next challenge:
- You will participate in the preparation of the general accounting from A to Z and in the preparation of the monthly, quarterly and annual accounts;
- You will participate in the preparation of tax returns and VAT declarations;
- You deliver exceptional service through lasting and trustworthy relationships.
- Supervised by your colleagues and managers, you will develop your autonomy and your professional know-how.
- You are currently studying a Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance;
- You have ideally a first experience as an intern in accounting;
- You are proactive, rigorous, with excellent interpersonal skills and a good team spirit;
- You are comfortable with Microsoft Office tools, especially with advanced formulas in Excel;
- You have an excellent command of French and English. Luxembourgish and German would be assets;
… then this offer is probably made for you!
Join us and…
- Become part of a global organization with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Have a diverse portfolio of national and international clients across different industries;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get an extensive training plan to develop your knowledge and skills;
- Receive attractive benefits.
We prefer long-term relationships with our interns (job offer possible at the end of your internship).
Stay connected by following our "BDO Luxembourg" page on LinkedIn!