BDO, one of the largest global audit and advisory organisations, is present in 167 countries and employs more than 91.000 people.
At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 500 professionals and more than 30 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.
We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalized service and valued relationship.
In order to support the growth in our corporate services department, we are currently looking for a:
Manager - Investment Funds Lawyer / Advisor (m/f)
Your next challenge:
- You will strengthen a team within which you will advise on any types of investment funds. More specifically you will work on the setting-up of funds (regulated or unregulated), on underlying (property) investments as well as the formation of joint ventures, etc.;
- You will be involved in advising on the most-suited investment structure for our client as well as in the drafting of placement memoranda, constitutional documents, agreements with service providers (depositary, fund administrator, AIFM), and in the preparation of filings with the CSSF, as needed;
- You will take part in meetings and/or conference calls with clients with a view to discussing their projects; you will follow-up on client requests and draft memo and documents under the supervision of the partner in charge;
- You will assist in guiding and training junior lawyers within the team and more generally, you will be involved in organizing work and facilitating the sharing of knowledge;
- You will be required to manage your files with autonomy.
- You have a Master degree in Law;
- You have a professional experience of 5 years minimum in a similar position;
- You have a deep interest in the financial markets and fund industry generally;
- You have a good comprehension of CSSF circulars;
- You have strong analytical, organizational and time management skills with the ability to meet and manage strict deadlines;
- You have good analytical skills and you are comfortable with numbers;
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and excellent team spirit;
- You have strong commitment to quality client service;
- You are proactive and ready to take initiatives;
- You are fluent in English and French. German is an asset;
… then that offer is probably made for you!
Join us and...
- Become part of a global organization with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Have a diverse portfolio of national and international clients across different industries;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get a personalized training plan to develop your knowledge and skills;
- Receive attractive benefits.
Stay connected by following our "BDO Luxembourg" page on LinkedIn!