BDO, one of the largest global audit and advisory organisations, is present in 167 countries and employs more than 91.000 people.
At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 500 professionals and more than 30 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.
We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalised service and valued relationship.
In order to support the growth of our Corporate team, we are currently looking for a:
Senior Corporate Officer (m/f)
You will join the client corporate team andtake in charge the daily management of your client portfolio, to whom you will deliver them corporate and administrative support in accordance with regulatory requirements/company standards.
In your role, you will:
- Prepare the clients board meetings;
- Provide support for the convening of Board sessions;
- Collect, revise and distribute materials resulting from the meetings;
- Prepare meeting minutes;
- Safeguard the minutes of the Board;
- Follow-up on the agreements of the Board;
- Help contact shareholders or proxies;
- Prepare the relevant corporate documentation (including KYC documents and bank account opening forms);
- Ensure all company records and statutory registers are properly maintained and updated on a timely basis in the relevant systems with the necessary support of other members of your team to ensure the company is kept in good standing;
- Manage the company files daily to ensure that all relevant documents are correctly filed on a timely basis;
- Draft agreements and contracts using approved company templates;
- Perform general and clerical duties to include (but no limited to):
- Bring support to internal departments (accounting, legal, compliance);
- Handling clients’ correspondance;
- Managing payments process on behalf of clients;
- Contacting banks, service provider, notaries and various administrations;
- You have a Bachelor degree or university degree in business administration, economics or finance;
- You have at least 4 years of experience in a corporate department or in a similar position;
- You are fluent in English (any other language is an asset);
- You have excellent interpersonal and customer-service skills with a professional approach at all times in accordance with policies and procedures, legal/regulatory requirements;
- You are able to work on multiple projects at the same time, prioritize matters and meet deadlines;
- You are extremely organized and rigorous;
- You are dynamic, proactive, and pay close attention to details;
… then this offer is probably made for you!
Join us and…
- Become part of a global organisation with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get attractive benefits and advantages (in-house free fitness room, canteen, homeworking, …);
- Get an extensive training plan to develop your knowledge and skills.
Stay connected by following BDO Luxembourg!