Publiée le 21/01/2022
- Informatique Consulting
Established in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg since 1945, our company has consolidated its presence on the market thanks to its strategy of integration between its various fields of activity: IT & Unified Communications, Security & Building Technologies and Secure & Efficient Electrical Energy .
Currently growing and with 200 employees, our company is looking for:
1 Software Consultant (H/F) - 40 H/S - CDI
Your tasks :
- Installing time management and access control systems with additional modules at the customer site.
- Create and interpret functional designs.
- Engage with customers on technical issues.
- Customizing above installations according to a functional specification.
- Consistently working within the scope of the project charter.
- Consulting the customer on the spot.
- Reporting to the Project-and Operational Manager.
Your Profile :
- Master degree in software/ICT/engineering related studies.
- Project experience, Project Management skills are desirable.
- Practical experience with databases (MS SQL, Oracle) and Microsoft O/S.
- Familiar with the latest programming language and environments such as .NET, Java, C#.
- Strong organizational skills
- Well-structured working style
- Project Management skills
- Strong communication skills and teamwork
- Ability to work independent and looking for solutions where needed.
- Fluent in French, good knowledge of English and/or German is a strong asset.
If you think that your profile could match with this description, don’t hesitate to apply and send your CV.