SENIOR INFRASTRUCRURE & NETWORK ENGINEER (M/F)
Contract: Permanent / Freelance
Time: Full time
Experis is currently looking for a Senior Infrastructure and Network Engineer (m/f) to strengthen an infrastructure team inside a huge environment, on behalf of a client based in Luxembourg.
- Carry out the installation and integration of new tools into the production environment.
- Monitor the proper functioning of existing tools and networks.
- Intervene to resolve incidents in the production environment.
- Ensure the security of the system, by maintaining network.
- Monitor performance to optimize the quality of available resources.
- Provide your expertise to the operating teams, transfer your knowledge.
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Computer Science.
- At least 8 years’ experience as an Infrastructure & Network Engineer, familiar with hardware (installation, cabling, configuration).
- Expected technical skills:
- Frontend / Backend firewalls
- SAN switches
- LAN switches (Cisco)
- HPE Synergy technology
- Configuring HPE-supplied network equipment and understanding HPE-supplied network diagrams
- Very good language skills in French &/or English.