ING Luxembourg is looking for:
Datawarehouse Engineer Trainee (m/f)
In order to enforce the IT department, ING Luxembourg is looking for a full time Datawarehouse Engineer Trainee (m/f) for an internship.
Your mission is to develop, test and deploy streams in an « Agile/DevOps » oriented environment. The following activities are expected to be covered:
- Autonomous support of the « backlog » users story of your team by strictly respecting to the business specifications and the standards in terms of performance, availability and security,
- Active participation in various « Agile » development events,
- Writing and execution of automated tests (unit tests, functional / non-functional, integration tests, …),
- Solving issues in collaboration with Ops Engineers,
- Follow-up of the life cycle of the various applications related to the domain activity.
Competencies / Behaviour:
- Ability to work in an agile/DevOps collaborative environment (Agile/Scrum, Continuous Delivery),
- Ability to take responsibilities, to adapt and to anticipate,
- Great communication skills, rigor and precision,
- Result and team spirit oriented.
- Languages: SQL, PL/SQL,
- Database: Oracle,
- Technologies: Data Warehousing, ETL process,
- Tools: SQL developer,
- Knowledge of IBM Data Stage, IGC (Information Governance Catalogue), IA (Information Analyser), Oracle APEX is an asset.
On-going Master degree in Computer Science (or engineering).
A good knowledge of both English & French is a must.
Your working environment
With over 900 employees in the Grand Duchy and thanks to the combination of our local presence and the strength of a robust multinational like ING, we offer our personal and business customers a wide range of solutions through the channel of their choice.
ING is a global bank with a strong European base. 53,000 employees serve around 38.4 million customers, corporate clients and financial institutions in over 40 countries. Operating in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg since 1960 as a universal and accessible bank, our products include savings, payments, investments, loans and mortgages for retail and private banking customers, whom we sever serve online and through our network of branches. For our Wholesale Banking clients, we provide lending, sustainable finance, payment & cash management and fund services.