Architect – Investment Services Client Advice and Fund Management (m/f)
ING Luxembourg’s digital evolution is in dire need of transformation leaders. Hence, we are actively recruiting an Architect.
My name is Yannick HUCHARD, I am the Country Chief Architect, and I am looking for you to join the Center of Expertise Architecture. I am offering a permanent employee position.
Your job will consist in acting as an Enterprise Architect and IT Architect for the domains Investment Services, Client Advices, and Fund Management.
What is the architect’s raison d’être at ING?
To put in simple words: you are the solution of each complex problem in your domain. And, “With great power comes great responsibility”.
The Tribe Lead (Head of Department) and Product Owners count on you to detail out how the business domain is transformed with technology.
Your mission is to design the future of the Bank, to be a driving force in the implementation of scalable, sustainable and reliable solutions, while ensuring the stability of the company's application base. This work, which is carried out in an “Agile/DevOps” oriented environment, involves the following activities:
- Design and maintain top notch system architectures.
- Conduct technical studies, design ING applications
- lead architecture content workshops diverse stakeholders (management, business analysts. Engineers, etc.).
- Propose target architectures to the CIO Management Team
- Advise to decide and ensure compliance with technological choices in the implementation of projects
- Guide, energize and coach the DevOps squads on a daily basis, then ensure the compliance of the deliverables with the design.
- Develop and maintain the domain roadmap
- Possess mastery of one or more business and/or technical areas. Holistically understand the interdependencies and interactions with other areas of the company, but also with ING Group platforms and external systems (Cloud, Regulator, Clearing House, Startups, etc.).
- Provide expertise during the RFI and RFP phases with suppliers and startups
- Ensure a technological watch
- Continuous improvement of its own technical and functional expertise.
What will you gain joining ING as an architect?
- You have a backlog of challenges for years, such as new Digital Product design, Cloud Migration, End-to-End Automation, ING Global Services integration, Technology research, Legacy system decommissioning, etc.
- You will work in one of the leading company in Agile Delivery at Scale
- You will be trained in EAgile, the ING Agile Enterprise Architecture framework, in addition to acquiring skills in the next level of IT Risk Management
- You will work in a cool team of 12 talented and amazingly beautiful architects
- You will have up to 10% of personal "Expertise Time", to sharpen your skills and develop new ones
- You have the opportunity to work on international projects, in which you collaborate with various subject matter experts spread across the ING Group
- Access to wellbeing services to really invest in your work/life balance.
- The opportunity to further develop your career throughout the ING Group
Send me your application!
- We will joyfully consider your application if:
- You are already fulfilling an Architect position
- You are an Aspiring Architect, as senior engineer, or tech lead. You have demonstrable experience in architecture, design and project management. Furthermore, you have strong functional acumen, and stakeholder management skills
- You know how to make your colleagues smile
- Fluency in French and English are preferred. In addition:
- English speakers only: at least you must understand French, AND you must be ready to take French lessons, provided by ING, to upskill yourself
- French speakers having basic English: you are not be afraid to speak in public AND you must be ready to take English lessons to upskill yourself
I am looking forward to getting to know you!
Your working environment
With over 900 employees in the Grand Duchy and thanks to the combination of our local presence and the strength of a robust multinational like ING, we offer our personal and business customers a wide range of solutions through the channel of their choice.
ING is a global bank with a strong European base. 53,000 employees serve around 38.4 million customers, corporate clients and financial institutions in over 40 countries. Operating in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg since 1960 as a universal and accessible bank, our products include savings, payments, investments, loans and mortgages for retail and private banking customers, whom we sever serve online and through our network of branches. For our Wholesale Banking clients, we provide lending, sustainable finance, payment & cash management and fund services.