Manpower is recruiting for one of its clients in Luxembourg, a European Institution:
JUNIOR KYC/AML Officer
Working in the Know-Your-Customer (”KYC”) team as part of the Front Office and reporting directly to the Head of Unit, s/he contributes to the development of the team’s goals by being responsible for the review, assessment and completion of KYC files in scope and being a point of contact across the institution and external counterparts in relation to KYC matters. The job requires a close interface with colleagues both in Front Office and in other Divisions, including Compliance.
- Reviews, assesses and completes KYC files in scope, including the assessment of data completeness of Equity and Guarantee counterparties in the relevant client databases, and updates KYC documentation in a clear/structured way;
- Collects and analyses KYC documents and tax structures for a range of different Equity and Guarantee transactions and relevant counterparties (such as PE/VC fund managers, banks and other financial institutions) considering necessary risk factors, while applying evidence-based decision-making on a risk-sensitive basis;
- Ensures the timely and accurate input in the relevant corporate information system of the applicable KYC documentation on behalf of the Front Office for KYC and tax compliance purposes;
- Contributes to the development of an information system appropriate for the purposes of maintaining up-to-date information in the context of the KYC measures and controls (including relevant counterparty universe);
- Coordinates all operational aspects related to the KYC process.
- Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance or Law
- At least 3 years professional experience in a relevant domain, especially in the investment and asset management industry;
- Proven experience in coordination with clients and managing flows of KYC documentation;
- Strong Excel skills (ability to manage and analyze data). Knowledge of additional data management, visualization or KYC applications would be an asset;
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English.
Interested in joining a European Institution? Please apply online.
Your application will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.