MANPOWER Luxembourg SA recruits for one of its clients, a well-known company located in Findel:
Project Management in Digital Marketing FMCG
- Support global eCustomer and eCategory development; collaborating with ecommerce markets, digital marketing, global ecommerce functions to execute eCommerce projects to grow global eCommerce business.
- International Customer management: support in pulling data, insights and forecasts for Amazon & Omnichannel retailers
- Search: My ePerfect Store scorecard management across key markets, supporting development plans to improve search, availability and conversion
- Supporting setup of My ePerfect Store with wave 2 markets; collating results, insight and Content: adoption tracking & improvement via collaboration with markets
- eCommerce Category development work: On-going assessment of most relevant consumer unit/trade units for eCommerce all brands, identifying opportunities for global ecommerce product solutions.
- Retail Media: support evaluation analysis; develop and share insights on retail media campaign effectiveness and tactics globally
- Reviewing latest activation across our categories and key customers on a monthly basis (consolidating in overviews / newsletters)
- Support new business models: develop status quo on emerging business models like Delivery intermediary, D2C, B2B eCommerce and support business initiative projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Marketing, Business, other relevant subject or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous experience >1 year preferred; minimum internship experience
- Preferred sectors: FMCG, food/grocery, retail, eCommerce retail
- Preferred functions: eCommerce, Digital Marketing (or Trade Marketing)
- Demonstrated success in managing projects
- Experience in collaboration and management of multiple stakeholders
- Experience with online auditing, monitoring and KPI measurement
- Knowledge, Comprehension and experience in digital and eCommerce success factors; search, content, traffic
- Knowledge, Comprehension and experience in eCommerce digital Media KPIs
- Strong technical analytical skills a plus
Interested in joining a company that assists you in your personal development?
If so, it's your chance! Apply now!
Only applications meeting the criteria above will be considered and treated confidentially.