Senior Writer / Editor (Internal Communications)
on temporary basis
You will directly report to the Head of Department and cooperate closely with the Heads of Division, colleagues in Internal Communication, Heads of Division as well as Heads of Unit in the Communications Department.
• Authors and edits Intranet news and other communication materials.
• Publishes third-party articles on the Intranet per institutional guidelines
• Under the overall guidance of the Head of Unit, and in cooperation with other Group departments, contributes to ensuring the quality, timeliness and relevance of content published on the Intranet and through other internal channels.
• Builds and maintains tools to foster internal communication and involve, nurture relations, and engage staff.
• Contributes to special projects/working groups, as appropriate.
• As part of the Communication Department, contributes to the development and implementation of the Group overall communication strategy
• University degree preferably in communication or related field
• At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in a communications role within an international organization or a corporation. Good knowledge of internal communication principles and techniques
• Very strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate and influence contacts at all levels
• Excellent writing skills
• Ability to plan, develop and coordinate multiple projects and events
• Ability to use independent judgement and manage confidential information
• Experience in liaising with IT teams and working with content management systems and collaborative spaces (SharePoint, Drupal or similar) preferred
• Knowledge of the EU institutional and political framework and general understanding of the Bank’s objectives, policies, procedures and organization preferred.
• Excellent knowledge of English and French
Interested in joining a European Institution? Please apply online.
Your application will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.