MANPOWER Luxembourg SA recruits for one of its clients, a well-known company located in Findel:
Suppy Chain Procurement (M/W)
• Performing market analysis in order to constantly monitor the market and provide the management with updated specific analysis;
• Managing procurement activities for the category, ensuring product availability with agreed quality and service levels while optimizing value for the company and applying the internal methodologies, procedures and tools;
• Performing spend analysis for the category to continuously improve the procurement performance.
• Analyzing the relative market, identifying suppliers that are potentially suitable to the company’s requirements in terms of quality and innovation.
• Contributing to the risk profile evaluation for the category of responsibility;
• Monitoring and reducing risk as, prices volatility, dependency, financial risks, others through the implementation of specific actions/ plans;
• Minimizing risks linked to mono/few sourcing situations.
• Maintaining, consolidating and improving relationships with existing suppliers, to ensure continuity, manage criticalities and strengthen common objectives;
• Monitoring supplier performances of the relative category (through specific KPIs), comparing with external and internal benchmark and using the local structures support, to ensure supply reliability, meet quality, quantity and time objectives, identify possible corrections and involve suppliers in critical situations.
• Ensuring, with support functions and local structures, the system of Knowledge Management for the relative category, formalizing and sharing the specifics experiences as corporate know-how;
• Producing periodically market report regarding the relative category, coherently with the pre-defined framework agreed with the support functions.
• You have a University degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or Engineering;
• You are fluent in English. Any other language will be considered an asset;
• You work easily with MS Office tools, especially Excel. Knowledge of SAP will be considered an asset;
• You have 3-5 years of experience in Supply Chain Department (customer service, warehouse & distribution)
• You are a fast learner and problem solver and you have a good ability to work by yourself;
• You can work in a proactive way with a can-do attitude and maintain a positive and proactive attitude in stressful situations;
• You have a deep sense of company loyalty due to sensitive information.
Interested in joining a company that assists you in your personal development?
If so, it's your chance! Apply now!