As the leading national provider of postal and telecommunications services also offering postal financial services, POST Group Luxembourg is a key actor of the Luxembourgish economy.
Within POST Technologies, the service "Installations Grands-Comptes & PME" is in charge of the set-up and repair of our telecommunication services for our corporate customers.
In order to strengthen our team, we are currently looking for an experienced
Telecom Project Manager (m/f)
- Manage telecom projects for internal and external customers (corporate customers, national authorities and European/international institutions)
- Collect and analyze customer/business requirements, propose solutions and provide support
- Define and manage the entire project lifecycle, i.e scope, planning, quality, risk, resources and cost tracking
- Lead projects through the different phases, including configuration, coordination, documentation, monitoring, delivery and status reporting
- Support internal entities with tender proposals writing and product development
- Act as a single-point of contact for customers and other stakeholders
- Be ready to travel for business reasons if required
- Master's Degree in Engineering/Information Technology with a focus on project Management (relevant certifications like PMI, PRINCE 2 and/or ITIL is a plus)
- Have, at least, 5 years of working experience in project management in the engineering and/or IT/ICT field
- Benefit, ideally, from good knowledge of ICT, radio- and carrier network infrastructures
- Be recognized for your leadership and interpersonal skills, including team-building and coordination of cross-functional teams
- Be able to analyze, effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Demonstrate business, client and solution-oriented mindset
- Have outstanding communication (written and verbal) and convincing skills in English. French and/or German fluency is required
Willing to join a multicultural and dynamic company which invests in people development and well-being?
Then this is your chance to join us by clicking on “Postuler”.
A certified copy of your diploma as well as a recent extract of your criminal record will be required as part of the recruitment process.
POST Luxembourg values diversity and is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity.