Our company is launching a new challenge: to find her or his future Automation Tester!
By becoming part of the team of our Testing department within SOGETI, you will be involved within a multicultural environment in which you will be able to improve your skills by sharing technical knowledge with your future colleagues, on various platforms.
To act as member of the test automation community, contribute to the test automation governance and drive all test automation activities by :
- Designing, planning and implementing automation test strategies covering various applications (fronted/backend) and workflows;
- Designing and execute automated (functional and non-functional) tests and automated end-to-end flows to ensure specific quality levels according to the business requirements;
- Creating and maintaining automated scripts and regression tests;
- Administrating all test automation tools, maintaining the test ecosystem and ensure consistency of automation test artifacts into the source tool management;
- Defining and designing the test automation infrastructure, architecture and activities in alignment with the Test Management and internal IT teams;
- Supporting the definition of test automation concepts for implementation and migration projects;
- Being involved in POCs and prototype initiatives;
- Creating documentation of test automation activities and report all identified quality issues and defects;
- Supporting the Test Management Head with general improvements of the QA/Test Procedure;
- Closely collaborating with Business Analysts, Developers and other department members.
And in terms of technical know-how?
- Strong command in test management approach and automation tools and frameworks (e.g. Robot framework, Azure-DevOps, Postman, Jenkins, Selenium, Appium);
- Technical focus in test automation for APIs/web services, web and mobile applications;
- Previous experience or practical knowledge about performance/volume testing (e.g. tools like Gatling, Neoload and JMeter);
- Experience in integration testing of system components, as well as system integration testing is a nice to have;
- Familiar with agile software development methodologies and techniques (e.g. CI/CD pipelines, dynamic test data management, etc.) would be an asset.
To succeed in your mission you need:
- To be strongly result & service oriented individual;
- To have analytical skills to analyze requirements and systems under test;
- To be a fast learner to gain an understanding of complex applications and (end-to-end) workflows, and to transfer and abstract knowledge;
- To demonstrate oral and written communication skills, as well as working in a very structured way;
- To be able to work independently as well as being a real team player;
- To be open-minded with desire to learn and develop oneself in a fast-moving international working environment;
- To have a good command in English – French is real asset.
But above all, the desire to invest yourself in the life and the working atmosphere of a team!
3+ years university degree in IT and at least 3 years of professional experience; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
*A background check will be requested upon hiring (criminal record, Education degrees, diplomas & certifications)
Candidate must be willing to undergo a security clearance procedure as this position might require holding security clearance.
I LOVE SHAPING THE FUTURE
At Sogeti, technology runs through our veins. This passion for technology inspires us on a daily basis and reflects in our motto "I love shaping the future".
Leader in Cybersecurity and Testing, innovative player in the Agile and Cloud world, Sogeti supports its clients in their digital transformation. Our DNA: tailor-made and flexible solutions, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit and committed bold teams.
Brand of the Capgemini group, a global community of 270,000 professionals and experts in more than 40 countries around the world, since 1967.
Sogeti is the leading IT player in Luxembourg since 1994, working closely with its clients thanks to its 750 employees.
Our multicultural teams, composed by more than 50 nationalities, work in various activities, for prestigious clients: European Institutions, Financial services and major industries.
In parallel, Sogeti get involved for a sustainable future. Our ambition? To achieve carbon neutrality for operations no later than 2025 and to become a Net zero Business by 2030. So far, we work on biodiversity by donating to Natur&ëmwelt, a local organization with the objective of preserving and restoring the natural environment.
OUR VALUES, OUR CULTURE
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play while learning new skills.
Team Spirit, Modesty
You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting & ethical projects and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team.
Fun, Trust, Honesty
Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car, meal allowance). Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life in a multicultural environment.
Joining Sogeti means rediscovering the start-up spirit in a large Group, where international mobility is a reality.
Sogeti Luxembourg is part of the Europe Cluster Business Unit managed by Eric de Quatrebarbes, the former head of Sogeti France.
The Cluster brings together 10 European countries: Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Romania, Czech Republic, Poland, Portugal, Ireland, Hungary, Austria and offshore in India, with more than 7000 Teammates.
WHY JOINING US?
- To integrate a team on a human scale;
- To have access to open career paths in terms of jobs, roles and sectors;
- For being involved in a fun atmosphere and regain the freedom to dare;
- To act on complex issues in an innovative environment.
- Comprehensive Relocation Program;
- Competitive salary;
- Meal allowance;
- Company car and fuel card if needed;
- 28 days of annual leave & 11 days of public holidays;
- Sympass card ((ticketing & concierge services with exclusive discounts);
- Shareholding Program exclusively dedicated to employees;
- Referral bonus program;
- Long term career plan & a personalized follow-up;
- Participation in tech conferences.