SOGETI is looking for a DevSecOps trainee to join our company!
As part of the Cybersecurity department composed of smart & dedicated people like yourself who make an impact with both internal and client stakeholders, you will be involved in some of Luxembourg’s most innovative projects , from our Cybersecurity Engineering Teams in Bertrange. You will be part of a multicultural team of cybersecurity professionals, supporting full lifecycle cybersecurity operations for our customers.
Joining SOGETI means taking a giant leap forward in your career, working with the Best & Brightest that will support your talent. At SOGETI, consultants can work with a variety of different customers, tools and methodologies; something that would otherwise take many years to gain.
- Participate to the automation / industrialization of IOC qualification;
- Develop Micro Services integrated into a “message broker” infrastructure;
- Collect observables from SIEM and/or XDR;
- Perform automatic qualification with “Threat Intelligence”; “TheHive Cortex” or “Anomali”;
- Suggest any improvement based on analysis made;
- Support and cooperate with other Cyber teams;
- Be able to manage multiple daily tasks.
- Knowledge of:
- Python; Linux; Docker; RabbitMQ; Redis;TheHive;Cortex;Misp;Anomali
- Basic computer science: algorithms, data structures, databases, operating systems, networks, and tool development (not production-quality software but scripts);
- Ability to communicate; write clearly and speak authoritatively at different levels of technicality, depending on the kind of audience (business leaders or technical operators);
- Understanding of security operations concepts: perimeter defense, BYOD management, data loss protection, insider threat, kill chain analysis and security metrics;
- Customer oriented;
- Fluent in English, French would be an asset.
5 years university degree in Cybersecurity and willing to learn in a challenging & innovative environment.