Map out your next move by joining our team as an IAM Expert!
Do you have depth knowledge in Identity and Access Management? Do you already have an experience in target’ design and integration? Do you want to work with a DevOps approach?
If the answer is “yes”, then do not hesitate to read the job description below and apply!
SOGETI is looking for an IAM Expert to join its Client based in Luxembourg, in the banking sector in order to contribute to the success of a strategic Cybersecurity Program. You will also have the unique opportunity to gain experience with the shared technical knowledge of your futures colleagues, for prestigious clients, in the cyber security field.
- Work as an IAM Expert in a project mode;
- Design and deploy Identity and Access Management technologies;
- Oversee process enhancement and workflow design;
- Maintain system to ensure components are up and running correctly;
- Support system patching and upgrades;
- Work on continuous test integration and deployment with an DevOps approach;
- Create support documentation; in standard operating procedures to perform production support activities, by providing trainings and user guidance (runbooks) for IAM systems;
- Be involved in estimation and project planning phase.
And in terms of technical know-how?
- A good command in dealing with:
- IAM technologies: RBAC
- One Identity Manager
- Active Directory and Azure AD are an asset.
5+ years university degree in IT and at least 5 years of professional experience; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
To succeed in your mission, you need:
- Excellent analytical and communication skills;
- Out-of-the box thinking;
- Positive can-do attitude with a mature and professional approach;
- Ability to solve complex problems;
- Team player;
- Fluent in English AND in French.
A background check will be requested upon hiring (criminal record, Education degrees, diplomas & certifications)
About the company
I LOVE SHAPING THE FUTURE
At Sogeti, technology runs through our veins. This passion for technology inspires us on a daily basis and reflects in our motto "I love shaping the future".
Leader in Cybersecurity and Testing, innovative player in the Agile and Cloud world, Sogeti supports its clients in their digital transformation. Our DNA: tailor-made and flexible solutions, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit and committed bold teams.
Brand of the Capgemini group, a global community of 270,000 professionals and experts in more than 40 countries around the world, since 1967.
Sogeti is the leading IT player in Luxembourg since 1994, working closely with its clients thanks to its 750 employees. Our multicultural teams, composed by more than 50 nationalities, work in various activities, for prestigious clients: European Institutions, Financial services and major industries.
In parallel, Sogeti get involved for a sustainable future. Our ambition? To achieve carbon neutrality for operations no later than 2025 and to become a Net zero Business by 2030. So far, we work on biodiversity by donating to Natur&ëmwelt, a local organization with the objective of preserving and restoring the natural environment.
WE LOVE MAKING THE WORLD SAFER
Our full portfolio of Cybersecurity services combines the expertise of 4,000 experts across the world supported by a global network of Security Operations Centers (SOCs). We help clients build digital trust – transforming security into a source of strength and competitive advantage.
Our end-to-end approach includes consulting, compliance, protection, and monitoring services to meet security requirements in virtually every industry and market segment.
As a global player, we offer security adapted to each client’s business context, acting as a trusted advisor along their digital transformation journey.
OUR VALUES, OUR CULTURE
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play while learning new skills.
Team Spirit, Modesty
You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting & ethical projects and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team.
Fun, Trust, Honesty
Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car, meal allowance). Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life in a multicultural environment.
Joining Sogeti means rediscovering the start-up spirit in a large Group, where international mobility is a reality.
Sogeti Luxembourg is part of the Europe Cluster Business Unit managed by Eric de Quatrebarbes, the former head of Sogeti France.
The Cluster brings together 11 European countries: Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Romania, Czech Republic, Poland, Portugal, Ireland, Hungary, Austria, Slovakia and offshore in India, with more than 7000 Teammates.
WHY JOINING US?
- To integrate a team on a human scale;
- To have access to open career paths in terms of jobs, roles and sectors;
- For being involved in a fun atmosphere and regain the freedom to dare;
- To act on complex issues in an innovative environment.
- Comprehensive Relocation Program;
- Competitive salary;
- Meal allowance;
- Company car and fuel card if needed;
- 28 days of annual leave & 11 days of public holidays;
- Sympass card (ticketing & concierge services with exclusive discounts);
- Shareholding Program exclusively dedicated to employees;
- Referral bonus program;
- Long term career plan & a personalized follow-up;
- Participation in tech conferences.