Sogeti Luxembourg is looking for a talented experienced Integration Lead
The candidate should have a holistic view of basic Integration Concepts and good knowledge of Core Banking as Integration specialist. He/she should be sound in understanding Integration-technical requirement and systems to be in scope.
- Understanding of Integration technical requirement and systems to be in scope;
- Understand the T24 Target Architecture;
- Support in finalizing approach to Architectural design;
- Propose integration technology and transformation required for different system and from different systems;
- Understand and take the suitable technology decisions and leverage efficiency opportunities;
- Supports and Drives design for a secure, efficient, and adaptable future state model;
- Understanding of Deliver product information, functional specifications, or operational procedures to support the API (Application Programming Interface);
- Defines and Creates a use case diagram to clarify solution scope;
- Define integration architecture based on requirement. (Including Infra design, Application architecture, Integration, co-existence etc);
- Review code to check if it meets the integration architecture blueprint.
Skills & Requirements
- Must have an Overall Experience of 15+ years in Software Industry with 12+ years of Experience as a Specialist Integration Architect;
- Excellent understanding of integration architecture and patterns;
- Knowledge and experience of Proposing integration technology and transformation required for different system and from different systems;
- Strong understanding and opinions on how integration has evolved, centralised function towards being a digital, cloud and API-driven capability;
- Good Functional Knowledge in Core Banking;
- Preferred to have working experience with Integration frameworks of T24;
- Exceptional Verbal and Written Communication skill and good Decision-making skill;
- Must have French and English communication (Oral / Written).
But above all, the desire to invest yourself in the life and the working atmosphere of a team!
Ideally 3+ years university degree in IT
A background check will be requested upon hiring (criminal record, Education degrees, diplomas & certifications).
About the company
SOGETI: A PRESENCE IN MORE THAN 100 LOCATIONS AROUND THE WORLD
Founded in France by Serge Kampf in 1967, Sogeti, part of Capgemini group, focus on the growing local IT market with over 25,000 people in 15 countries. With more than 50 years of experience and a great expertise of the different sectors of activity, we support companies and organizations in the realization of their ambitions, from the definition of their strategy to the implementation of their operations, through our pragmatic approach, "Value in the making," and our passion for technology.
SOGETI LUXEMBOURG: 750 employees
At Sogeti Luxembourg, leading provider of technology and engineering services in the country, we support the transformation of its customers by relying on its 4 expertise: Security, Testing, Digital, and Infrastructure/Cloud. We are driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Resolutely multicultural, we strive for diversity and have therefore set up a flexible and responsive organization with 750 employees.
Why Joining Sogeti?
Joining Sogeti means taking a giant leap forward in your career, working with the Best & Brightest that will support your talent while you engage in some of Luxembourg’s most innovative projects. Consultants can work with a variety of different customers, tools and methodologies; something that would otherwise take many years to gain. Career Development and Training opportunities: We believe that business success is intrinsically linked to your career success. We want to ensure that when you are on client site that you have the best opportunity to deliver to the highest quality - therefore continuous training is key. As a rapidly growing and evolving business, we offer many opportunities to people who want to learn and stretch themselves. We promote people on merit not tenure. We recognise and reward people for upholding our values and high standards as well as delivering results for our clients and our business.
Thought Leadership & Award-Winning Innovation: If you are a focused individual who wants to continually develop and work alongside industry thought leaders, then you can be part of SogetiLabs which is our Think Tank, a network of over 150 technology leaders from Sogeti worldwide. This is our trend lab that looks for new evolutions driven by new technology. Sogetilabs also carry out in-depth international research about current and future trends, give insight into the impact and application of business and consumer technology. SogetiLabs is part of Applied Innovation Exchange, Capgemini Group’s worldwide incubator for innovation.
Competitive salary and benefits package: It includes advantageous fringe benefits (Company car, fuel card, meal allowance, tech conferences...).