As part of our growth, Sogeti wishes to reinforce its Infra/Cloud department and is looking for its future IT Support Engineer!
You will be part of the "Service Desk" team composed of 6 people, and you will evolve in an international environment with more than 800 employees in Luxembourg. Within a Hybrid infrastructure (OnPrem + Microsoft 365), you will be in charge of the support and technical assistance for all users and the IT park.
- Take charge of incident reports;
- Ensure the management and follow-up of incidents;
- Propose improvement suggestions for the users;
- Manage the communications of system unavailability;
- Ensure the transverse management of incidents between the different departments;
- Support the different technicians in the follow-up of level 2 - 3 incidents;
- Provide support for software and hardware;
- Participate in internal projects related to the service;
- Write the technical documentation and improve the Best Practices concerning the KPI and Incident Management.
Skills & Requirements
Your profile :
- You have at least 2 years experience in a similar position;
- Required knowledge: Windows, Linux, SCCM, Jira;
- You have knowledge of O365: Exchange, Teams...;
- ITIL certification would be a plus;
- You speak English and German! Any other language is an advantage;
- You have a customer oriented approach;
- You like to take up challenges.
About the company
SOGETI: A PRESENCE IN MORE THAN 100 LOCATIONS AROUND THE WORLD
Founded in France by Serge Kampf in 1967, Sogeti, part of Capgemini group, focus on the growing local IT market with over 25,000 people in 15 countries.
With more than 50 years of experience and a great expertise of the different sectors of activity, we support companies and organizations in the realization of their ambitions, from the definition of their strategy to the implementation of their operations, through our pragmatic approach, "Value in the making," and our passion for technology.
SOGETI LUXEMBOURG: 750 employees
At Sogeti Luxembourg, leading provider of technology and engineering services in the country, we support the transformation of its customers by relying on its 4 expertise: Security, Testing, Digital, and Infrastructure/Cloud.
We are driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Resolutely multicultural, we strive for diversity and have therefore set up a flexible and responsive organization with 750 employees
WHY JOINING SOGETI?
Joining Sogeti means taking a giant leap forward in your career, working with the Best & Brightest
that will support your talent while you engage in some of Luxembourg’s most innovative projects.
Consultants can work with a variety of different customers, tools and methodologies; something that would otherwise take many years to gain.
Career Development and Training opportunities: We believe that business success is intrinsically linked to your career success.
We want to ensure that when you are on client site that you have the best opportunity to deliver to the highest quality - therefore continuous training is key. As a rapidly growing and evolving business, we offer many opportunities to people who want to learn and stretch themselves. We promote people on merit
not tenure. We recognise and reward people for upholding our values and high standards as well as delivering results for our clients and our business.
Thought Leadership & Award-Winning Innovation: If you are a focused individual who wants to continually develop and work alongside industry thought leaders, then you can be part of SogetiLabs which is our Think Tank, a network of over 150 technology leaders from Sogeti worldwide. This is our trend lab that looks for new evolutions driven by new technology. Sogetilabs also carry out in-depth international research about current and future trends, give insight into the impact and application of business and consumer technology. SogetiLabs is part of Applied Innovation Exchange, Capgemini Group’s worldwide incubator for innovation.
Competitive salary and benefits package: It includes advantageous fringe benefits (Company car, fuel card, meal allowance, tech conferences...)
JOIN THE LUXEMBOURG TEAM!