Network and Security Engineer
Publiée le 26/05/2023
Sogeti, part of Capgemini
Part of the Capgemini Group, Sogeti is making business value through technology for organizations that need to implement innovation at speed and want a local partner with global scale. With a hands-on culture and close proximity to its clients, Sogeti implements solutions that will help organizations work faster, better, and smarter. By combining its agility and speed of implementation through a DevOps approach, Sogeti delivers innovative solutions in quality engineering, cloud and application development, all driven by AI, data and automation.
Capgemini Group is a global leader diverse collective of more than 350,000 strategic and technological experts based across more than 50 countries, partnering with world-renowned clients to transform and manage their businesses.
What do we offer?
Your career matters to us! Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our university innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
Our shared values have been at the heart of the group : honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit , modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini Group.
Joining Sogeti means being part of a large Group at a human scale, where the work life balance is a reality.
Map out your next move by joining our team as a Infrastructure & Security Engineer !
If you have in-depth knowledge in Firewall, Load Balancer and SIEM or XDR then do not hesitate to read the job description below and apply!
Our Cyber Security business helps companies adapt and respond effectively to the challenges of a constantly changing world.
Our clients are among Europe’s top-performing companies and they choose to partner with us for a very good reason – our exceptional people. We believe in your capability to drive prosperity and competitiveness for our clients through collaboration and innovation.
As part of the Cybersecurity department composed of smart & dedicated people like yourself who make an impact with both internal and client stakeholders, you will be involved in some of Luxembourg’s most innovative projects. You will be part of a key team of cybersecurity professionals, supporting full lifecycle cybersecurity operations for our customers. Joining SOGETI means taking a giant leap forward in your career, working with the Best & Brightest that will support your talent. At SOGETI, consultants can work with a variety of different customers, tools and methodologies; something that would otherwise take many years to gain.
You will also have the unique opportunity to gain experience with the shared technical knowledge of your futures colleagues, for prestigious clients, in the cyber security field.
- Planning, engineering, and monitoring the security arrangements for the protection of the IT systems, and Network;
- Identifying, monitoring, and defining the requirements of the overall security of a system;
- Supervising the deployment of a new network, software, and hardware;
- Design, implement, maintain and troubleshoot network and security systems such as switches, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, web application firewall, email security solutions;
- Design, implement, maintain and troubleshoot security systems and software such as SIEM and XDR;
- Maintaining and improving the security level of system, software, and infrastructure;
- Determining the latest technologies and processes that improve the overall security of the system;
- Defining and maintaining security policies;
- Participate in the continuous improvement process.
Skills & Requirements
And in terms of technical know-how?
- Working in system and network security or information security areas is what you are looking for;
- Experience in creating and maintaining security systems;
- Thorough understanding of the latest technologies, security principles, and protocols;
- Good knowledge of Linux Operating Systems;
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Systems;
- Knowledge of cloud technologies such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS would be an asset;
- Basic Knowledge of one or several scripting languages such as Python or PowerShell;
- Good command on dealing with security systems, intrusion detection systems, firewalls (Fortinet or Checkpoint or others), anti-virus software, log management, authentication systems, content filtering;
- Understanding of the web-related terminologies and software;
To succeed in your mission, you need:
- Excellent analytical and communication skills;
- Out-of-the box thinking;
- Positive can-do attitude with a mature and professional approach;
- Ability to :
- solve complex problems;
- focus on improving and delivering value to our customers;
- work under pressure and stressful scenario
- communicate efficiently and report system and network security incidents and issues to the upper management;
- Team player;
- Fluent in English AND in French.
5+ years university degree in IT and at least 3 years of professional experience; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
Get the future you want, apply now!
*A background check will be requested upon hiring (criminal record, Education degrees, diplomas & certifications)