SOGETI is looking for a Senior Bid Manager to join our company.
To finalize and submit winning proposition to the client and to manage the external communications and interactions with the client during bid process along with the Sales Lead. Challenges overall strategy for Bid team including pre-Sales activities in co-operation with cross-discipline and onshore colleagues for qualification meetings, presentations and proposal presentations. Is the project manager for mid-sized bids, to identify bid risks and manages bid related partners and third party advisory.
- To set up bid process including budget, staffing and administration;
- To identify value drivers fitting with client and opportunity situation, develop value messaging and positioning based on joint value creation and develop proposition plan mapping value drivers/targeted units/ phasing/resources (including use of partners);
- To monitor and to evaluate risks and report bid status to management;
- To ensure overall consistency of the bid strategy;
- To identify the right profiles for the bid team (Solution Architect, Risk Manager, Commercial Manager, Industry Specialist, Sales Operations) and demonstrate leadership;
- To address complex issues involving interactions up to executive level;
- To initiate escalation process with large bids including communication with Sales Operations and Sales Management team;
- To master project management, meetings and negotiations techniques;
- To ensure quality of the proposition both written and presented at orals.
- Proven experience in a similar role (5 years minimum);
- Fluent in English and French or Dutch would be an asset;
- Communicative, rigorous and organised;
- Capacity to work in autonomy;
- Experience with European Institutions is a must.
*A background check will be requested upon hiring (criminal record, Education degrees, diplomas & certifications)
About the company
I LOVE SHAPING THE FUTURE
At Sogeti, technology runs through our veins. This passion for technology inspires us on a daily basis and reflects in our motto "I love shaping the future". Leader in Cybersecurity and Testing, innovative player in the Agile and Cloud world, Sogeti supports its clients in their digital transformation. Our DNA: tailor-made and flexible solutions, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit and committed bold teams. Brand of the Capgemini group, a global community of 270,000 professionals and experts in more than 40 countries around the world, since 1967.
Sogeti is the leading IT player in Luxembourg since 1994, working closely with its clients thanks to its 750 employees. Our multicultural teams, composed by more than 50 nationalities, work in various activities, for prestigious clients: European Institutions, Financial services and major industries. In parallel, Sogeti get involved for a sustainable future. Our ambition? To achieve carbon neutrality for operations no later than 2025 and to become a Net zero Business by 2030. So far, we work on biodiversity by donating to Natur&ëmwelt, a local organization with the objective of preserving and restoring the natural environment.
OUR VALUES, OUR CULTURE
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play while learning new skills.
Team Spirit, Modesty
You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting & ethical projects and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team.
Fun, Trust, Honesty
Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car, meal allowance). Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life in a multicultural environment.
Joining Sogeti means rediscovering the start-up spirit in a large Group, where international mobility is a reality. Sogeti Luxembourg is part of the Europe Cluster Business Unit managed by Eric de Quatrebarbes, the former head of Sogeti France. The Cluster brings together 11 European countries: Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Romania, Czech Republic, Poland, Portugal, Ireland, Hungary, Austria, Slovakia and offshore in India, with more than 7000 Teammates.
We take pride in the diversity of our people who come together to create ideas that will shape the future. We believe that the collaboration of diverse and multi-cultural teams, promotes creativity and innovation, leading to an inclusive culture to the benefit of all.
Our definition of diversity encompasses cultural identity, ethnicity, social origins, sexual orientation, ideologies, working methods, gender identity and disability. To best integrate the value of diversity in our corporate culture, we focus on inclusion to ensure that all employees feel valued and included.
Corporate Social Responsibility is a business imperative at the core of everything we do. Architects of Positive Futures captures our renewed social ambition & three pillars guiding our journey:
- Diversity & Inclusion;
- Digital Inclusion;
- Environmental Sustainability.
This is reflected locally in many projects: creation of OUTFront Luxembourg, our LGBTQ+ Network, International Women’s Day, donation of laptops to Impalabridge, Sogeti Luxembourg goes green (green energy, zero plastic, recycling & ISO14001 Certification program), protect biodiversity with Natur&ëmwelt, partnership with servethecity Luxembourg … and many other projects to come.
WHY JOINING US?
- To integrate a team on a human scale;
- To have access to open career paths in terms of jobs, roles and sectors;
- For being involved in a fun atmosphere and regain the freedom to dare;
- To act on complex issues in an innovative environment.