Part of the Capgemini Group, Sogeti is making business value through technology for organizations that need to implement innovation at speed and want a local partner with global scale. With a hands-on culture and close proximity to its clients, Sogeti implements solutions that will help organizations work faster, better, and smarter. By combining its agility and speed of implementation through a DevOps approach, Sogeti delivers innovative solutions in quality engineering, cloud and application development, all driven by AI, data and automation.
Capgemini Group is a global leader diverse collective of more than 350,000 strategic and technological experts based across more than 50 countries, partnering with world-renowned clients to transform and manage their businesses.
What do we offer?
Your career matters to us! Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our university innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
Our shared values have been at the heart of the group : honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit , modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini Group.
Joining Sogeti means being part of a large Group at a human scale, where the work life balance is a reality.
SOGETI is looking for a Senior SAS Developer to join our company.
As part of the BI & Analytics department composed of smart & dedicated people like yourself who make an impact with both internal and client stakeholders, you will be involved in IT projects related to data life cycle management, from our office in Bertrange.
You will therefore participate in the Development and maintenance lifecycle of SAS applications.
At SOGETI, consultants can work with a variety of different customers, tools and methodologies; something that would otherwise take many years to gain.
- Participate in the definition of the business requirements;
- Design and analysis of new SAS software in the scope of the project;
- Maintenance of existing SAS software: resolve ad-hoc problems and bugs;
- Analyze the impact of changes in one application to the others;
- Update and maintain SAS components according to the changes of the environments;
- Support the whole software life cycle;
- Write or update documentation for new and existing components;
- Design and implement new data collection including the data model and the physical DB design;
- Develop and maintain database models;
- Provide technical support on the SAS software components;
- Integrate SOA and other components in SAS programs and increase interoperability;
- Elaborate test programs and create test reports.
Skills & Requirements
And in terms of technical know-how?
- Experience with SAS programming (SAS Code) in the context of data management (ETL, treatments, dissemination);
- Proficiency with SAS/BASE (programming), SAS/SQL or relational database software (e.g., Oracle RDBMS);
- Experience with SAS Enterprise guide;
- Experience with MS office Excel;
- Knowledge of SAS Management console;
- Knowledge of SAS Server environment (SAS Stored processes, etc.);
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks / projects;
- Experience working in a SAS Unix/Linux environment;
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a multidisciplinary IT team;
- Experience with statistical analysis and SAS/STAT procedures would be an asset;
- Experience with relational database systems and SQL language;
- Fluent in English, French would be an asset.
5+ years university degree in IT and 5 to 8 years of professional experience; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
Get the future you want, apply now!
*A background check will be requested upon hiring (criminal record, Education degrees, diplomas & certifications)