We are launching a new challenge: to find a driven and talented Unix/Linux System Administrator!
By becoming part of the team of our Infrastructure/Cloud department within SOGETI, you will be involved within a multicultural environment in which you will be able to improve your skills by sharing technical knowledge with your future colleagues, on various platforms.
- To intervene in the server management unit to provide support for the base operating system on servers by implementing standard OS parameter configuration and version levels. These services include providing support on the Operating System configuration and associated file systems, log files, processes, problem determination, problem resolution, software, administration tools, utilities, security, and hardware;
- To oversee the installation of administrative tools to allow support to be provided locally or from a remote location;
- To guarantee standard problem & change control processes are followed.
Skills & Requirements
And in terms of technical know-how?
AIX / UNIX / Linux experience in production environment ;
- Solaris (9, 10 and 11) experiences in production environment;
- Experience with High Availability Solution (eg. PowerHA) and Virtualization (eg. PowerVM/loom/cdom);
- Experience with GPFS, HMC, LVM;
- Experience in Cloud;
- Configuration and Administration of Veritas Cluster;
- Disk and File system management through Veritas Volume Manager;
- Bash/Shell scripting and other scripting languages.
To succeed in your mission you need:
- To be strongly result & service oriented individual;
- To demonstrate proven experience in troubleshooting experience;
- To have a practical knowledge of ITIL methodology;
- To be able to work independently as well as being a real team player;
- To be open-minded with desire to learn and develop yourself on a both challenging and emerging environment working environment;
- To have a good command in English – French is real asset.
But above all, the desire to invest yourself in the life and the working atmosphere of a team!
3+ years university degree in IT and at least 10 years of professional experience; or any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
*A background check will be requested upon hiring (criminal record, Education degrees, diplomas & certifications)
About the company
I LOVE SHAPING THE FUTURE
At Sogeti, technology runs through our veins. This passion for technology inspires us on a daily basis and reflects in our motto "I love shaping the future".
Leader in Cybersecurity and Testing, innovative player in the Agile and Cloud world, Sogeti supports its clients in their digital transformation. Our DNA: tailor-made and flexible solutions, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit and committed bold teams.
Brand of the Capgemini group, a global community of 270,000 professionals and experts in more than 40 countries around the world, since 1967.
Sogeti is the leading IT player in Luxembourg since 1994, working closely with its clients thanks to its 750 employees.
Our multicultural teams, composed by more than 50 nationalities, work in various activities, for prestigious clients: European Institutions, Financial services and major industries.
In parallel, Sogeti get involved for a sustainable future. Our ambition? To achieve carbon neutrality for operations no later than 2025 and to become a Net zero Business by 2030. So far, we work on biodiversity by donating to Natur&ëmwelt, a local organization with the objective of preserving and restoring the natural environment.
OUR VALUES, OUR CULTURE
Sogeti is the perfect place to bring your passion for IT into play while learning new skills.
Team Spirit, Modesty
You will be given the opportunity to develop your career through interesting & ethical projects and your evolution will be monitored closely by your line manager and HR team.
Fun, Trust, Honesty
Moreover, you will be encouraged to attend training courses to broaden your knowledge and obtain certifications. You can also count on an attractive salary and fringe benefits (e.g. company car, meal allowance). Voted as the second richest country in the world, Luxembourg offers a high quality of life in a multicultural environment.
Joining Sogeti means rediscovering the start-up spirit in a large Group, where international mobility is a reality.
Sogeti Luxembourg is part of the Europe Cluster Business Unit managed by Eric de Quatrebarbes, the former head of Sogeti France.
The Cluster brings together 10 European countries: Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Romania, Czech Republic, Poland, Portugal, Ireland, Hungary, Austria and offshore in India, with more than 7000 Teammates.
WHY JOINING US?
- To integrate a team on a human scale;
- To have access to open career paths in terms of jobs, roles and sectors;
- For being involved in a fun atmosphere and regain the freedom to dare;
- To act on complex issues in an innovative environment.
- Comprehensive Relocation Program;
- Competitive salary;
- Meal allowance;
- Company car and fuel card if needed;
- 28 days of annual leave & 11 days of public holidays;
- Sympass card ((ticketing & concierge services with exclusive discounts);
- Shareholding Program exclusively dedicated to employees;
- Referral bonus program;
- Long term career plan & a personalized follow-up;
- Participation in tech conferences.