Data science and AI/ML Consultant
About Proximus Luxembourg
Proximus Luxembourg is a leading historical player in the ICT & Telecoms markets. Proximus Luxembourg addresses both residential and business markets through its commercial brands Tango, Telindus and more recently Codit.
With PSF support status, the company has almost 750 employees. All these experts share a passion for digital technology, a spirit of openness and innovation, and a desire to simplify, connect and make their customers' personal and professional activities ever more secure.
Proximus Luxembourg is actively contributing to the acceleration of Luxembourg's digitalisation and its economic influence through the development of connectivity, resilient infrastructures and 5G, as well as innovative technologies such as Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and IoT.
Proximus Luxembourg is a subsidiary of the Proximus group (Euronext Brussels: PROX), provider of digital services and communication solutions operating in the Belgian and international markets.
Telindus Luxembourg – Share more than technologies!
Telindus is a brand of Proximus Luxembourg.
Founded in 1979, Telindus Luxembourg accompanies all organizations in their digital transformation, by providing holistic ICT & Telecommunication solutions, as well as tailored support services. Its areas of expertise include Telecommunication Services, ICT Infrastructure, Multi-Cloud, Digital Finance Solutions, Cybersecurity, Business Applications, Managed Services and Training.
Always in search of innovation, Telindus works daily to boost the growth of its customers.
Job Content :
As a Data Science Consultant, you will require a high level of technical expertise, combined with excellent planning, coordination and communication skills, and the ability to work on teams.
You will provide advice to customers to develop, deploy, and manage custom AI solutions in production using Google Cloud technologies. You will provide technical project management, consulting and technical aptitude to customer engagements while working with client executives and key technical leaders to deploy solutions via Google’s Cloud Platform.
The non-exhaustive list of job responsibilities as well as technical and specific skills / experience is shown below.
- Work with customer technical leads, client executives, and partners to scope, manage, and deliver successful implementations of cloud solutions becoming a trusted advisor to decision makers throughout the engagement;
- Work with Product and Engineering teams to package best practices and lessons learned into thought leadership, methodologies, and published assets;
- Interact with sales, partners, and customer technical stakeholders to manage project scope, priorities, deliverables, risks/issues, and timelines for successful client outcomes;
- Propose solution architectures and manage the deployment of cloud-based machine learning solutions according to complex customer requirements and implementation best practices.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, related engineering field, or equivalent work experience in a software/system engineering or lead position;
- Experience in one or more areas of artificial intelligence: machine learning, recommendation systems, natural language processing, computer vision, pattern recognition;
- Experience in technical consulting;
- Experience in designing and deploying with one or more of the following technologies: TensorFlow, Spark Machine Learning, Torch, Caffe, Scikit-learn, Apache Airflow;
- Experience in one or more technology: Kafka, MapReduce, Hadoop, Spark, Flume, Hive, Presto, SparkSQL, BigQuery, and/or Dataflow/Beam;
- Understanding of data and information management as it relates to Big Data or Streaming Data Pipeline;
- Experience in systems design with the ability to architect and explain data analytics pipelines and data flows;
- Experience in Data analytics and Vertex AI;
- Experience in Vertex AI Workbench / Vertex AI Jupyter Notebook;
- Excellent communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills;
- Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting goals;
- At least fluent in French and English.
Our Offer :
A professional and stimulating working environment in IT & telecom sector. Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and international level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise.
We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer, valuing diversity in all its forms. We firmly believe that each individual brings a unique wealth to our teams, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where every voice matters.
If your application is successful at the end of the process, a criminal record check will be required. Your personal information will be handled in accordance with applicable data protection laws.