Sopra Steria is currently looking for a Services Delivery Manager to strengthen its Cloud & Technology services competence center.
More about the team: You will integrate a team of about 40 persons (Networking team, Service Desk team, System Unix/Linux/Oracle DBA team, System Windows/Citrix/Exchange/Cloud team and SDM team) providing Managed Services to clients in various sectors such as: banking, health, government, telecommunications…The team always works in a good atmosphere, with a collaborative mindset and with a strong sense of camaraderie.
Would you like to join such a team? What are you waiting for to apply? :)
Sopra Steria is organized with a dedicated Competence Center for Cloud & Technology Service. For addressing the growth of this department, we are looking for a Senior Transition and Service Delivery Manager, experienced with various complex infrastructure outsourcing projects coupled with cloud solutions. This person will be service oriented with a strong focus on the quality of services and respect of end-to-end SLA’s towards our customers.
In this function, you manage the relationship management with our clients, you report on the service delivered and handle all change request and transfer them to the delivery center. In addition, you also assist in the pre-sales process to define the client requirements and technical specifications to deliver the right technical and commercial proposals.
Concretely, you will be responsible of the following tasks :
- Management of complex Infrastructure Transition projects to Sopra Steria datacenters
- You are the primary contact point with our customers and will define our service catalog.
- You are responsible for the continuity and availability of the services in close collaboration with our datacenter teams and the customer team.
- Define and execute the operational processes, defining KPIs and ensure they are met towards our contract commitments
- Ensure quality and reliability by continuous improvement based on a quality plan and a roadmap.
- Ensure Service Level Agreements (SLA) are met: implement service improvement, ensure performance reporting and perform periodical SLA reviews
- Participate in business projects to ensure operational requirements are taken into account, as well during the projects as during the pre-sales process.
- Monitor, prepare, report and control operational budgets. Plan effective strategies for the financial wellbeing of operational activities.
- Participation in the pre-sales process to build the right proposal for our customers
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree
- You take on your responsibilities and are customer- and result-oriented.
- Your perseverance is one of your main qualities and you do not hesitate to take matters into your hands.
- You have an analytical mind, and you are flexible and stress resistant.
- You are diplomatic but also assertive when necessary.
- You express yourself fluently in French and English. Luxembourgish is an asset.
- You have at least 7-10 years of experience in a similar function or a transversal IT function in an infrastructure department.
- In the field of system management (server, network, Middleware, DB, Cloud, M365, AWS) you have a good basic transversal technical knowledge.
- You have knowledge of governance methodologies such as COBIT, ITIL and service delivery aspects.
- An ITIL certification is a plus.
- You are also familiar with business analysis and process analysis.
Do you want to be part of a Great Place To Work certified company? We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
If you want to boost your career and join a growing European leading IT services company, do not hesitate to check this opportunity and send your resume to Mrs. Alina Juraveli at firstname.lastname@example.org.