What we offer:
- an opportunity to join a human centric company
- a stable work environment
- training and close monitoring of your professional career
- exciting assignments and projects
We’re looking for a SAP BI Developer / Administrator to join our BI team, working in Luxembourg City on a large-scale IT infrastructure. The SAP BI Developer / Administrator will implement solutions and support multiple business segments. The BI team supports a vast number of business-critical processes and its main activities are related with software package deployment and application maintenance.
The candidate will have great communication skills and the ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with others, including members of the business, architecture and management teams. Additionally, the candidate will have a strong ability and desire to assimilate and apply knowledge as well as to spread acquired knowledge and experience to other team members.
- Administrate, manage and support SAP BI BusinessObjects and Qlik product suites.
- Ensure stability, best possible performance, high availability and quality of the existent BI systems.
- Identify bugs, product defects and any other similar issues.
- Provide support, identifying and fixing problems or otherwise reporting them to the software manufacturer.
- Open to continuous learning and development.
- Bachelor or Master Degree (in Engineering, Computer Science, Data Science…)
- Working experience in a medium to large IT environment
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Ability to work and communicate in a multi-cultural environment
- Service-oriented mind-set
- Ability to communicate in writing and verbally in a clear and concise manner
- Initiative, accuracy and attention to detail
Administrative skills (at least several among followings are mandatory)
- Administration experience in SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.x in a clustered environment (implementations, upgrades and maintenance)
- Experience troubleshooting and working with SAP BI Business Objects 4.x tools including Webi, Rich Client, UDT, IDT, UMT, etc
- Experience with SAP Data Services (BODS)
- Knowledge of Windows AD/LDAP/SAP authentication, SAML, configuration of LDAP SSL/TLS for BO Servers
- Knowledge of SAP BW/BW4HANA integration with SAP Business Objects BI.
- Good experience with CMC, BI Launchpad, Query Builder, LCM/Promotion Manager is a must
- Experience administrating users, user groups, content and BI security.
- Experience using self-service data visualization tools such as Qlik Sense and Qlik View
- Install and configure Qlik Sense, Qlik NPrinting and other Qlik products.
- Monitor the Qlik Sense platform and recommend improvements.
- Troubleshoot and resolve Qlik Sense platform issues.
- Configure data source connections and manage asset libraries.
- Identify and raise system capacity related issues (storage, licenses, performance threshold).
- Define best practices for Qlik deployment and create reusable templates.
- Participate in overall data platform architecture and strategy.
- Research and recommend alternative actions for problem resolution based on best practices and application functionality with minimal direction
- Perform data extraction, cleansing, analysis, visualization and storytelling.
Developer skills (nice to have)
- Familiar with SAP BI SDK, in particular RESTful Web Services and Java and/or .NET SDK
- Proficient in SQL, good understanding of relational databases as well as ODBC and JDBC connectivity
- Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL knowledge including SQL and stored procedure, debugging and optimization
- Proficient in Windows Server and Linux.
- Shell scripting and Windows batch scripting knowledge.
- Some programming experience with Python, .Net or Java desirable.
Other skills (nice to have)
- Experience installing and supporting data virtualization products, in particular Denodo.