We're looking for you as:
Electrical / Electrotechnical Engineer for Innovative Hydrogen Applications (m/f/d)
Paul Wurth is currently developing new technologies and projects in the field of H2 generation, Green(er) Steelmaking and Power to Liquid.
Are you interested in changing the world towards a climate-friendly future? Are you enthusiastic to work in the development of decarbonisation technologies within a dynamic team of process experts? Then take this opportunity to leverage your skills and talents. Inspire us with your professionalism, precision and your pragmatic approach.
Your main tasks
- Define, optimize and test the electrical and automation architectures
- Develop innovative technical solutions and evaluate their practical and financial feasibility
- Ensure the follow-up of modifications to safety/process/HMI applications
- Support our engineering team in the design of our technologies and final products
- Establish electrical specifications of new application technologies’ requirements
- Analyse and compare existing technical solutions and patents
- Assess critical aspects of technical solutions and interact between internal teams and suppliers.
What do we expect
- Degree in Electrics, Electrotechnics and/or Measurement & Control with at least 5 years of professional experience in the design of low and/or medium voltage electrical systems and electrical power systems
- Oil & Gas or refinery background represents an added value
- Knowledge of industrial IT and in particular of instrumentation, programming and supervision
- Experience in product industrialisation
- Flexibility and willingness to travel worldwide and to work with multinational teams
- Fluency in English and German; any additional language being an advantage
- High level of initiative, responsibility and autonomy
- Dedicated professional with full commitment to the assigned tasks and projects while focusing on realistic solutions that are in line with our customers’ needs
- Good communication skills, pragmatic approach and open to think “outside the box”.
What do we offer
- Interesting development possibilities in an international, innovative and dynamic company
- Large training measures and target-oriented feedback
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours and entitlement to leave, which exceeds the minimum legal standards
- Extra social security benefits like additional pension insurance, additional health and accident insurances.
If you are a team player, if working independently combined with strong organizational and analytical skills are your strength and passion, this could be the place for you!
Paul Wurth group is an international engineering company driven by innovation. Our experience is based on a tradition of almost 150 years and the professional know-how of 1600 employees, located in around 20 countries worldwide. As global leader in ironmaking technologies, we constantly face new challenges that force us to manage an on-going cycle of innovation. We thus take an active role in shaping the industry of tomorrow.