HR Specialist (M/F) Expirée
Publiée le 04/02/2023
Randstad Interim S.A.
- Luxembourg Centre
- Informatique Développement
Randstad is the world's leading HR services company. We know how important a job is in a person's life, and we put all our energy into helping you find the right one for you. A job in which you'll thrive and develop your full potential.
We are currently looking for a:
Human Resources Specialist (M/F)
As a HR Specialist, you will be responsible to deal with local employees (customer group) around all aspects of the Employee Life Cycle (on boarding, stay conversations, roles descriptions, career discussions and HR advisory as well as grievance procedures). You will be in contact with the respective HRBP and support the Talent Management processes.
· Within your customer group, implement staffing plans, projects and work volume (job description, position grading, hiring plan…);
· Assure successful cross-functional implementation/execution of the company talent acquisition, learning and development, performance management and talent management processes;
· Follow employees through on and off-boarding, advise managers on Luxembourg Labour Law;
· Provide feedback from internal customers to support organizational change, improvement initiatives and decision making;
· Contribute to action planning and interventions that drive local engagement within their customer segment;
· Advise and support people manager in setting up career development conversations and fosters internal career progression;
· Collaborates with HRBP to effectively exchange information and agree on actions plans;
· Creates and maintains a healthy HR working environment needed to ensure quality implementation and HR functions and processes;
· Manages employee life-cycle moments, in collaboration with Employee Services and Centres of Expertise;
· Maintains functional knowledge in relevant labour law;
· Higher education ideally in Human Resources or related background;
· Minimum of one year of experience in a similar positions working with employee and management relations;
· You are oriented and committed to give your best and deliver on our customer’s expectations with the end goal in mind of delivering an amazing, inclusive and equitable employee experience;
· You are committed to develop trust relationship and inspire our people managers to invest into the growth of their team;
· Flexible in your approach and a team player with a constructive attitude and character to drive schedules and deliver in any challenge, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently;
· Good influencing skills with a style that does not rely on authority;
· Advise management to adopt a high-performance culture;
· Demonstrate effective intercultural awareness.
Randstad attaches great importance to equal opportunities. We recruit candidates on the basis of their skills, regardless of their age, sexual orientation, nationality, religious beliefs, gender, disability, etc.
Ready to take on this new challenge? Do not hesitate to apply for this position. We look forward to meeting you!