Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Our Vision and Values
Our vision is to be the most caring and reliable IT company on the market place for both clients and our people.
Our values are: caring, agility, excellence, innovation, continual improvement, and reliability.
Our values support our vision by leveraging excellence, striving for results, ensuring commitment and promoting adaptability.
We work in close partnership with our customers, turning their needs into benefits; We promote a dynamic local environment where both young and experience people can realize themselves; We leverage a flexible, independent and responsive organization.
The ArȠs (pronounce [aris]) name comes from Greek Mythology. ArȠs is the son of Zeus and the God of War – in our eyes, an accurate representation of the intelligence, strategy, leadership and vision that are essential in business.
Don’t hesitate! Join our team
What you’ll get:
An informal hierarchy and work environment:
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
An attractive salary package:
With an attractive salary and benefits package – including advantageous fringe benefits – you’ll be paid for what you love to do.
A strong corporate culture:
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients – our values from the foundation of the way we work.
Learning & development opportunities:
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A rock solid company:
With more than 140 customers, and 38% turnover growth in FY2020, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.
Our squad needs some extra energy! Hyped to make your first work experience in a young and active environment? Socializing with colleagues after a hard work’s day is your thing? You get a kick out of using your skills and enthusiasm to make a real impact and develop yourself further? You’ve met your match! We’re looking for a Talent Finder in training in order to reinforce the recruitment team.
· You will work in close collaboration with all the Luxembourgish recruitment team members
· You will be in contact with the Business Unit Managers, Sales Managers and Delivery Managers in order to identify requirements and elaborate the profile for the requested positions;
· You will conduct sourcing activities through different job boards;
· You will be responsible for the pre-screening, pre-selection and interview process with the candidates;
· You will participate in the organization of the company branding activities (schools, job fairs and HR events);
· You will publish job description on our career page and job boards;
· You will be developing and maintaining a network of contacts to help identify, source and recruit the very best candidates.
· Good knowledge of IT environment and various jobs: Development, Business Analysis, BI, Cloud, Testing, UX/UI, Project Management
· Excellent relationship skills – you will be in direct contact with customers and consultants;
· Excellent organizational and methodical skills;
· Good knowledge in MS Excel and Word;
· Collaborative attitude, as well as being a good team player;
· Catchy attitude and mindset
· Fluent in French and English.