Ready for new challenge? Hungry for freedom to act, decide and make an impact in a professional environment? It’s the right address.
We are looking for a Linux System Engineer ready to rock in an international environment, in order to reinforce one of our teams.
As a Linux System Engineer, you will:
- Be in the scope of the infrastructure upgrade of our customer;
- Master in Red Hat Linux until version 7;
- Use overall technical knowledge of a system engineer;
- Knowledge of the tools: SATTELITE and PUPPET are mandatory;
- Knowledge of Middleware: APACHE is an asset;
- Knowledge in one of the following is expected;
- PKI such as "VERIZON UNICERT" or competitors ;
- Any IBM Midleware (MQ, WebSphere);
- Database basic administration;
- Documentation skills will be assessed.
- A university degree or equivalent experience in I.T.;
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience;
- Experience in TECHNICAL, SYSTEM and OPERATIONAL part;
- Documentation of the security requirements;
- Analytical mind-set;
- Collaborative attitude, as well as being a good team player;
- Good abilities for reporting on your own progress;
- Flexible: on calls and weekend releases upon requests;
- Fluent in French and English;
You have the qualities as listed above? Please, send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality, via e-mail: email@example.com
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow up with us.