CTG PSF is an IT Services Company dedicated to various clients mainly in the financial sector.
We are currently hiring a SCCM Lover (M/F) for our internal delivery center.
As SCCM Specialist, you provide support and in-depth troubleshooting to any and all issues related to the SCCM infrastructure or functionality
- You will join our team of infrastructure specialists
- You will share your experience on SCCM matters
- You design, install & configure SCCM Environments
- You're involved in the patch and release management
- You will take part in solving various infrastucture incidents
- You improve the knowledge database, to help your colleagues and the team
- You demonstrate a 3 to 5 years hands-on technical experience administering SCCM
- You have an in-depth knowledge of SCCM : deployment, administration, configuration, troubleshooting, maintenance in an enterprise environment
- Demonstrating knowledge in other products such as SCOM is an asset
- Scripting (Powershell, VB script...) has very few secrets for you
- Windows (servers & desktop part) is a familiar environment for you
- You have an experience with deployment tools
- You are familiar with ticketing tools and ITIL guidelines
- You are Client / service oriented
- Excellent French and English verbal and written communication skills, including creation of technical documentation, to communicate easily with your colleagues & users
- You are a team player who likes to work in an international environment
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- A 13th month at the end of the year or each month
- Meal Vouchers or financial compensation
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks, ...)
- Regular events with the CTG team: learning lunches, Staff meeting, Xmas, Marathons,...
Would you like to evolve in a structure where professional commitment and career development are key words? Then apply right now!
Within the framework of our PSF certification, please note that an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.